MOTHER!

At night....

Fuyuki arrived at the Musutafu Hospital after being informed by Pro Hero Eraser Head about her son condition.She was so trembling and shocking after being explained by him.

"Something bothering me Lady Fuyuki"Aizawa said to her

"What is it Aizawa"she answered.

"Amato is your biological son?"Aizawa said to her.

"Yes he is..and you can see that his blood and I are same type."Fuyuki sighed heavily.

Two of them just watched BBB who was laid unconscious after being transfered blood.Let say he got two bag of blood due his teribble injured.Kira arrived with Wendy and met Aizawa and Fuyuki.

"I had brought Wendy to heal you"Kira said.

"Very well"Fuyuki took a seat nearby as Wendy started to heal Fuyuki with her quirk.Aizawa was amazed with her quirk.What an advanced healing quirk.After few minutes Wendy finished her healing.

"Hmm what interesting quirk"Aizawa praised Wendy.

"Thank you sir...anyway should I heal BBB-sama?"Wendy said with a smile.

"It seem something miracle happen to Amato san...all his external injuries fixed themselves after receiving sensei blood"Doc.Erina came towards them.

They surprised what being told by her even Aizawa astonished.

"I guess must be your Terrakinesis quirk "Doc Erina smiled.

Aizawa looked at Fuyuki with full of confusion.Since when Fuyuki got earth manipulation quirk..all Pro Heroes informed that Fuyuki quirk only God Toungue.

"Yokatta"Fuyuki smiled.

"Before you bombard with many question to my lady..let me explain okay"Kira hand up towards Aizawa.

Aizawa just nodded.

"Lady Fuyuki quirk is actually terrakinesis and its quite powerful quirk.She only used when in emergency one.Besides her terrakinesis quirk depend on her emotion.So she need to stay calm."Kira said.

"What bout her God Toungue quirk"Aizawa intrigued with these duo quirks..marriage quirk

"Well its like OFA quirk...God Toungue is inherited quirk.Those who got Nakiri bloodline..will inherited that quirk.It quite difficult quirk..wrong step...you cannot eating anything.."Kira said.

Aizawa looked at BBB from outside.He smiled.

"Very well..its good to know.."Aizawa said before walked away

"You better wake up Amato..you owe me some explanation"

"So Erina..when BBB can be discharged?"Fuyuki asked her former student.

"Tomorrow afternoon..we need to make final check up.It seem his power from watch had become one part of him..maybe because of your blood"Erina explained.

"Okay that made me worried.Im afraid his body couldnt adapt with the multiple quirks."Fuyuki said.

"Dont worry my lady..Im sure BBB-sama is stronger.Look he easily split like nothing and defeat us"Kira consoled her master

"Okay..Wendy you will accompany my son.You are allowed to use full power in case anything happen and called us asap"Fuyuki said to Wendy.

"Hi Fuyuki-sama"Wendy nodded.

Fuyuki then entered into the ward to see her son after Doc.Erine gave a permission.
Fuyuki looked at her son who still slept..she ruffled gently her son hair.