43

Tzuyu : "Shhh... Unnie everything will be fine"

She released the hug and hold Nayeon's hand, just like how Nayeon used to hold when they were kids, whenever tzuyu hurts herself and gets a wound on her body Nayeon tooks Tzuyu's hand in the same way and help her. Tonight Tzuyu is doing the same thing she'll help her but just the diffrence is this wound is on heart instead of her body and this time it's tzuyu leading her unnie, not Nayeon leading tzuyu.

Tzuyu make her sit in her car.

Tzuyu : "Would you like to stay at our house for tonight?"

Nayeon nodded without even thinking she's not ready to face JB.

@Chou's Residence

Tzuyu gave Nayeon, Sana's clothes to wear which fitted her. It's obviously cold.

Tzuyu made hot chocolate and gave it to Nayeon who was sitting infront of the firewoods.

She sat beside her and sipped her coffee.

They didn't utter a word just them drinking their hot drinks until they finished, Tzuyu put their cups aside and scooted a little closer to the woods.

She heard Nayeon's sigh.

Tzuyu : "Unnie"

Nayeon : "Hm?"

This time tzuyu scooted close to Nayeon and hugged her.

Tzuyu : "Let it out"

These three words motivated Nayeon as her tears started coming out of her eye, sha hugged back tzuyu and just keep crying on her shoulder, everytime she thinks of Jb she cries, everytime she thinks of Jeongyeon she cries.

After 10 minutes she finally calmed down, she's still getting small hiccups because of crying so much. Her eye are red and puffier than before.

Nayeon : ""I love her Tzuyu-ah I fucking love her. After all these time when I tried my best to push her away I can't stop my self from coming back to her, after all these years when I thought that I'll be continuing my life with just the memories she gave me that night she popped in my life out of no where. There this one weak part in my heart that I showed to no one but key of that part Jeongyeon have. When I find her she opened the door and gave me joy, make me feel happy, make me feel special I know she loves me the same way I love her but I think destiny don't want it."

Tzuyu was listening to Nayeon even though she know what problems her both unnies are facing she's still supporting them.

Nayeon : "She's one in a million or one in the whole world for me, around her I feel safe, I feel butterflies and all those stupid things I haven't felt in my whole damn 28 years of life. If you think I didn't gave try to others you are wrong, I gave 3 man and 4 girls to take my heart away but I guess that heart only Jeongyeon can have. In these 3 years my feelings never decreased for her , I still love her the same way I did at that night. Just it keeps on increasing and I keep falling for her again and again."

Nayeon bitterly smiled.

Nayeon : "Oh I am sorry for making you bore, I'll go and sleep. But please for tonight and until I am here , don't let Jeongyeon enter the house I am not in the right state."

Nayeon gets up but Tzuyu grabbed her wrist again. Tzuyu stood up.

Tzuyu : "Don't feel like that unnie I am there for you always. But unnie don't push jeongyeon unnie away"

Nayeon keep her hand on Tzuyu's cheek.

Nayeon : "Tzuyu... I'll not push her away"

'I'll just pull myself away'

She thought.

Tzuyu put her hand on Nayeon's hand which is still on her right cheek.

Tzuyu : "Unnie when we were kids you always beat everyone even including a materialistic thing if it will hurt me or if not you'll always find a way to solve ALL my problems. Right now seeing you in this state hurts me, unnie! Please make everything right again just like you make them when we were kids unnie I don't want to see you hurt. Please unnie"

Tzuyu is behaving like a baby, she's one of the closest person to Nayeon and she can't see Nayeon breaking down.

Nayeon : "Everything will be fine. It's getting late we should sleep. Okay? I have some work to do tommrow. Good night and thank you again Tzuyu-ah"

Tzuyu forced a smile in reply of Nayeon's good night and thank you.

Nayeon enterd the guest room and dialed JB's number.

Nayeon : "Oppa... I am staying at Tzuyu's house. Okay?"

JB : "What? Why?"

Nayeon : "I'll tell you later. Good night take care"

Without waiting for his response she hunged the phone.

'Why people around me are behaving strangely? Why do it feels like they pity me?'

He thought before coming in, in Youngjae's room, all men were at Youngjae's house having drinks.