Investigate

Sukara had pushed herself up onto her feet after asking Pema if she could watch the kids while she and Kuvira followed Tenzin to whatever was happening on the island.

As they walked across the sand, they went to walk passed Korra and Asami but Sukara paused for a second to kick Korra lightly on the foot.

"What?" Korra complained, squinting up at her through the sun.

"We're gonna go investigate Tenzin's intruders," Sukara smiled jokingly as she glance to check how far the others had gotten, "wanna come?"

"Sure," Korra shrugged, pushing herself up onto her hands to sit up, giving a glance down at Asami, "why not, let's go check out what piece of drift wood has trespassed on the island."

Sukara laughed a little as Korra got to her feet and looked back down at Asami who hadn't even moved to look like she was listening.

"Are you coming too?" Korra asked her, putting up her hand to put shade over Asami's eyes.

"No," Asami said, opening her eyes a little, "I'm gonna stay here and watch the kids."

"Do you have seismic sense now?" Korra asked, chuckling slightly, "otherwise I think you'll need your eyes open for that."

"I'll be fine," Asami told her, closing her eyes again, "I can hear them."

Korra laughed a little as she let her hand drop back down to her side, "alright, don't fall asleep though, you'll get sunburn."

"Okay," Asami smiled, shifting herself to get more comfortable, "go battle some drift wood."

"Will do," Korra laughed, turning to follow Sukara.

Kuvira had stopped when she noticed that Sukara wasn't next to her anymore. She stood a couple of feet down the beach with her hand shading her eyes. Sukara gave her a wide smile as she caught up with her with Korra.

Kuvira smiled back, brushing her hand through Sukara's hair once she got closer. Rubbing her thumb across her cheek as she took a moment just to look at her wife.

With an over exaggerated sigh at the two lovebirds, Korra linked her arm with Sukara's and dragged her towards Tenzin.

"Come on," she called back to a laughing Kuvira.

Kuvira shook her head and followed them to catch up with Tenzin. Reaching out for Sukara's hand once they were all together.

"So Tenzin," Korra said, letting go of Sukara as they stepped onto the mixture for dirt and sand that surrounded the tree line, "any advancements on the case?"

"Yes," he said excitedly, leading them into the trees, "Meelo and I came down here just two days ago and there was these open clam shells all in a pile. Now that is not the ocean."

"It could be a winged lemur though," Korra chuckled, causing Tenzin to frown down at her.

"Or a large crab," Sukara laughed, joining in with Korra, granting them both side eyes from Tenzin.

"You wanted to come," Kuvira sighed, rolling her eyes a little.

"I know," Sukara continued to laugh, clearly very amused by the joke, "I'm very interested by the strange activity of the crabs on air temple island."