Mount Natagumo

Daiko: "To kill Muzan. That's what you want right? HIHIHI"

You suddenly wake up to Daiko talking as he sits down on a chair in the middle of the room.

Y/n: "Where the hell are we?" You ask as you sit upright on your futon.

You look around as to this place was not familiar with you.

Daiko: "Where else?HAHAHA. We're currently in your mind."

Y/n: "In my mind? I've never seen this place in my entire life."

Daiko: "This place isn't familiar, it's because it is based off how I imagine how  a decent room would look like. Not everything has to be a specific memory. Oh, how you amuse me."

You proceed to stand up and walk right towards him.

Daiko: "Stop right there," he says with smile as he raises his right at you signaling you to stop.

All of a sudden, an aura of darkness in the shape of mulyiple arms emerge from the ground and binded to the spot preventing you from moving.

Y/n: "What's the big idea?!"

Daiko: "I need your answer first, HEHEHE."

Y/n: "On what?!"

Daiko: "Do you want to kill Muzan?" He aasks with a grin.

Your eyes widen as you put on an angry expression on your face.

Y/n: "What kind of a question is that?!"

Daiko: "Oh?" He reacts as he looks even more amused.

Y/n: "Of course I want to kill him! He's the only reason why I suffer a lot now!"

Daiko: "HAHAHAHA. After achieving your goal, what will be next? What will be your next move?"

Y/n: "What the hell do you mean?"

Daiko: "You'll find out what I mean soon enough."

He slowly starts walking towards you. You try, with all of your might, to break free from those arms that Daiko had binded you with. He finally stands right infront of you as he looks straight in your eyes.

Daiko: "Don't forget. I'll take any chance of mine to control that body of yours. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He laughs maniacally as he raises his left hand towards your forehead. He rests his left index and middle finger on your forehead as you hear his laughing slowly fading.

You jolt upright as you wake up with deep breaths and cold sweat around you. You look around you as you notice that everyone had already fixed their futons and that they are eating breakfast in the next room. You roll up your futon and put it with the rest as you head to the next room to join them.

Tanjiro: "Oh, good morning, Y/n!" He greets you with a big smile.

Y/n: "Mmh," you nod in response.

Zenitsu suddenly stands right beside you as he leans in closer to you.

Zenitsu: "Help me make Nezuko like me," he whispers into your ear.

Y/n: "U gotta be fucking with me," you say inside your thoughts as you roll your eyes.

As you glance around the table, you notice that there is only one chair left and it's beside Inosuke. You head to that seat as Inosuke munches his food down. You take your seat as you give a side glance at Inosuke. Afterwards, you reveice your breakfast and you start eating it.