A/N 13.12.20

Thought I'd answer a few questions that have repeatedly been coming up since my responses get lost in the comments :)

Will there be a sequel?

Sort of. It will be less of a sequel and more of a spin off. All the loose ends I left open (on purpose) in this book are left open so that they can be tied up in the sequel. The sequel will not take place from Cameron's point of view, which is why I'm calling it a spin off. However, it will still partially follow Cameron and Xavier's story.

When will this sequel come out?

It won't come out until at the very least this summer (Summer 2021). I'm very busy with exams and studying towards my degree during the year and so I won't be able to focus myself on writing wholeheartedly until then. If you want to read this book, I will be announcing its release to my followers closer to the time (so follow me for updates).

Why is there no smut?

I answered this a few times, but the demographic statistics for this novel show that the vast majority of readers are minors. I feel deeply uncomfortable with the idea of writing this kind of content for minors, so please stop asking me to. I will not. None of my books have smut, but the steamiest is definitely 'Punk isn't Romanitc'.

Why did it end on such a sad note?

All of my books end on overwhelmingly positive notes, I just felt like doing something different and hitting the readers with something very real. Not every story has a happy ending and it's good to be reminded of that from time to time. With the being said, the story isn't actually over yet, so who knows what will happen in the second book?

What should I read next?

Well, I have plenty of other books, but I would personally recommend giving 'Oh how the times have changed' a read. It's not werewolf (I have no other werewolf stories as of yet), but it is similar in writing style and humour (I wrote it the month before I wrote this book during summer). The rest of my books are more like short stories (that I wrote when I was younger), but I am in the process of slowly editing them. If you'd like to give them a read, be my guest. They're a lot more fun hearted and short and sweet than this book.