~TWELVE~

"No matter what happens,even if you can't see my anatomical state,always remember my visualization in your heart.I will never die there.I will breath there with your every remembrance of mine.I will bloom like a beautiful daisy if you keep me alive with our good memories. Reckoning that I left to a more blissful place than this world can ever grant."I softly concluded my storytelling maintaining eye contact with Mrs.Ivano who was silently crying at my words.

After that conversation with Mr.Ivano one week ago,I made it my mission to avoid Mr.Ivano as much as I can. I also decided to provide hypnotherapy to Mrs.Ivano everyday no matter how much hectic days I'm facing for extra pressure.

I can't in my life imagine a mother holding her dying son in her arms while helplessly watching her another son being snatched away from her with no certainty if he'll return alive or as a corpse.

No wonder she went into one year coma after brain stroke and preferred to silently kill herself with guilt & worthless feeling I sensed from her silence.

She finds her existence worthless as she was unable to protect her piece of hearts from the clutches of monsters.

Realising to use The Erikson's Hypnotherapy for a different approach,I started to reduce her silent environment by narrating some self made storytelling.In those stories I tried to represent my characters with the traits of her dead son,Albert.Like an angelic soul whose influence and prints never disappears and is always looking over their loved ones irrespective of every circumstances.

Which managed to always made her smile slightly, perhaps remembering Albert's positive natures.

After one week session, today I finally took the courage to Hypoanalysis by raising the topic of perished soul pretending to read from a story book. This caused Mrs.Ivano to show a new reaction I was wanting from her for a while.

Tears.

Tears which will flow away her pain.

Putting my blank notebook aside,I silently kneeled in front of the crying women as I  provided wordless comfort with my soft touch over her folded hands.

Now,she needs the ultimate endeavor to open up for her healing.

**

"She cried?" Lenna questioned with a shocked expression.I nodded my head in positive smiling a bit at her reaction,"Yes. She didn't talked but after today, I'm optimistic that she'll do that soon." I softly informed seeing her eyes welling up with unshead tears.

"You realise this Azaleas?Mamma didn't even cried after waking up from coma.It was as if her emotional side was totally locked up.She looked so empty,so void,as if every breath was a poison for her." Lenna informed as her voice cracked at the end of her words, those tears slipping past her eyelids.I encircled my arms around her petite figure patting her back soothingly as her soft sobs spoke away the pain of years.