The Sun Finds Her Moon

Her family was rich, that Naruto already knew. What she didn't know was that they were also elite. Since her family was elite, it also extended to Naruto herself. Which meant that she had to go with them to boring parties where snotty rich people tried to kiss up to other snottier richer people. Which meant that she had to learn to keep herself from calling out their bullshit. Oh god the etiquette lessons were a nightmare. Who knew there were so many types of forks? Naruto was sure the books balanced on her head were going to flatten her brain! Knowing the girl's rash personality, her parents did their best to delay taking her to any parties but they could only do so much. Eventually they had to force Naruto into a obnoxiously bright orange dress and drag her to a Hero Charity Gala. It was on the evening of 23 Thursday of August and Naruto will forever claim 23 as her lucky number. 

That was the day they found each other.

"Mrs and Mrs Namikaze! It's such a pleasure to see you here," a fancy blonde woman Naruto didn't recognize came up to them. 

"Mrs Uchiha, it's so nice to see you again. Are you here with your family?" Kaa-chan replied with a polite smile but Naruto wasn't listening.

Her brain halted to a stop. That- it couldn't be! Could it? She must have heard wrong, there was no way-

"Oh yes! Sadly, my husband couldn't come but I've brought my sons along and the youngest's just about the same age as your daughter."

Naruto stared. She stared at the boy in front of her for what felt like hours because her eyes must be really fucked up. It's official, she's finally gone insane from the past life trauma bullshit. There is no possible way she is this lucky. It's just Fate being a bitch, trying to torture her with the girl's own hopes and dreams. Naruto's eyes start to become misty but not a single tear falls. The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes, like some sort of prince out of a fairytale but she can see it. The blonde's no prince, Naruto could recognize that duck butt hair anywhere.

"Naruto-chan, this is Sasuke. He's Mrs Uchiha's son," introduced Haha. 

Her mothers give her a concerned look at her silence but that didn't matter at the moment because he was here. He was here. The flash of recognition in the condescending bastard's eyes only confirmed Naruto's suspicions. It looked like life's decided to finally throw her a bone. The girl gives him biggest smile she can and spoke.

"Oi bastard."

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Sasuke thought that he had adjusted to his new life. He learned all the new etiquette, ripped through every single book in his new family's enormous library, observed the heroes on TV and tried his best not to look in the mirror. His new appearance reminded him too much of everything he's lost. Oh but he should have known. Really, Sasuke was a fool to forget the infamous Naruto Luck. If anyone were to be reincarnated, it would be Naruto. A wide smile bordering dangerously onto a smirk spreads across his face. 

"Yeah, dobe?" 

His new older brother gaped at Sasuke in horrified surprise but how could he not. His smart and polite, if anti-social, little brother insulted someone. 

"Wanna go get some of those tiny burgers?" asked Naruto, his teammate, his rival, his best friend, his love (even if she was to oblivious to realize it).

"Yeah," replied Sasuke.

He grabbed her hand and escorted her to the buffet table. There were hot horderves Naruto would probably love and they had a lot of catching up to do. So, with their arms filled with mini burgers the duo decided to claim the balcony as their own. After a moment of silence, Sasuke decided to speak first.

"Naru-"

The blonde was cut off by a sudden bone crushing hug which he is going to enjoy no matter how much it hurt. 

"You've stolen my look," Naruto complained half-heartedly into his shoulder.

"That's rich coming from you. You look like you could be my cousin."

It's as if they were never separated at all. Egging each other on like there never was a war. As if the weight of their loneliness hadn't been crushing the two since their own deaths. Sasuke was never going to leave Naruto's side ever again. This dead-last ninja chased after him for 3 years, the least he could do was spend the rest of his life following her. 

Meow

Both of them stiffened and froze. The blonde boy narrowed his eyes at the girl in his arms while said girl started to whistle innocently. 

"Naruto, did you bring a cat here?"

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

They talked. The two of them sharing every single detail of their new lives. Their new parents, their new homes, their favorite heroes, Naruto's new smuggled pet cat, trading quips as if they were back in their genin days. Though they never did officially make it past genin, did they? But that didn't matter. Ninjas don't even exist in this world, just heroes. 

"I'm going to be a hero," said Naruto.

Sasuke stared at her for a moment, startled at the abrupt change of subject. However, he recognizes that determined glint in her red eyes that he had grown to love. And that was that because if Naruto said she was going to be a hero then by god she was going to be the greatest hero that ever lived. So, what could he do but follow. 

"Then I'll be a hero too. Someone has to make sure you don't get yourself killed, idiot."

"I wouldn't expect any less, dattebayo."

The smile she sends him is beautiful and incredibly blinding. Yes, Sasuke is sure that with Naruto around the path to becoming a hero would be very interesting. A sudden thought comes to mind.

"By the way, what's your quirk?" he asked.

And suddenly there were two Narutos. Sasuke mentally cackled at how fitting it was, her infamous jutsu became her new quirk. The clone poofs into a cloud of smoke and Naruto turns towards him.

"Pretty cool, huh? It's too bad I can't use Rasengan anymore but at least I still got this!"

The blonde boy chuckles before a impish smirk appears, "Bet you can't beat me in a spar now."

"Oh that's a challenge if I've ever heard one, bastard! What even is your quirk anyways?" she asked with a loud unfeminine laugh. God he loved her. 

Holding up a hand, a familiar blue light sparks in his palm. It's not as powerful as before but it's still just as bright as Sasuke remembers. As if he had plucked a star straight from the night sky. Oh it had certainly been a long time since Naruto's last seen that.

"You still have the Chidori!? That's so unfair, dattebayo!" whined the Sun of Sasuke's solar system.

"Lightning manipulation if you're going to get technical."

"Doesn't change the fact that it's still a bastard move..."

"Dead-last," retorted Sasuke.

"Duck butt," replied the love of his life.

"For the LAST TIME MY HAIR DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A DUCK BUTT!"

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

There! A third chapter completed! I'm not sure if I explained it well enough but Sasuke and Naruto have swapped color palettes. Sasuke is blond with blue eyes and Naruto has black hair with red eyes. The two are finally reunited! I hope you enjoyed this chapter so please vote and comment any of your thoughts.

Bye bye~