Chapter 7 - I just feel-

"Pepper spray?"

"Check,"

"Mini taser?"

"Check,"

"Tranquillizer?"

"Double check,"

Nat nods and hugs you tight. "Have a fun night, and stay out of trouble, me and Wanda expect details in the morning,"

"You got it!"

~~~

"You live in Avengers tower?" your date asks huskily into your ear. "I like a powerful woman,"

"I-" Biting down on your lip you finish your sentence, kisses being placed along your neck. "I just create c-contraptions..."

"And smart? What don't you have?" Moaning softly, you bring his lips back up to meet yours.

"This is our s-stop," You stutter, gasping as he runs his hand against your lower back.

"I can't wait," fiddling with his shirt you feel a squeeze against your arse causing you to yelp and hold back another moan. "Fuck... you're so hot,"

"Ehem," Screaming bloody murder you look to the couches where a few were sat in the dark. Of course by a few it meant everyone but Peter, Pietro, Vision and Bruce. Loki's eyes darkened at the sight, though he immediately snapped out of it.

"H-hey, Tony," You push your date away slightly as he re-buttoned his shirt.

"Y/n... who's this?"

"This is- uhm, this is James,"

"Jonathan," He corrects.

"Same thing," You mumble back.

"And what are your intentions, young man?" despite being short Tony could be scary sometimes and god did he intimidate the shit out of John- wait, no, Jeff?

"I well- Uhm, I just- You see, sir-"

"Not good enough," Tony zipped the boys lips, using Mark II to lead him out.

"Uncle! Come on!" You throw your shoe, missing due to the tipsy state you were in.

"I'm not letting some random dude take advantage of my niece!" He argues back.

"He is not taking advantage! I wanted this just as much as him!" This time Tony caught your other shoe. "When will you stop treating me like a damn child?!"

"I'll stop when you can make responsible decisions!"

"Oh, right, let's forget the multitude of women you've slept with because apparently that's ok!"

"That's different-"

"How?! I just wanted to get laid! Is that so hard to do?! Finally I get a guy who likes me, who doesn't know you're my uncle because guess what?! People are scared shitless of you!" Throwing the only item in your hands, your bag, at him, he catches it yet again. "I'm Twenty fucking one! I can go wherever the fuck I want. Drink as much as I desire. And fuck every guy I see if I wanted to! Because I am capable!"

"Y/n-"

"I just want to stop being treated like a child..." you sniffle. "I understand you care about me but I'm old enough to make my own decisions!"

"Y/n..."

"Just- save it," You sniffle and walk off in the other direction, a door slamming shut after

Tony went to go after you, only for Steve to hold him back. "Give her some time,"

"A-am I really that bad?" Tony looks to Nat. "Have I really been so horrible?"

"You're just a little over protective, Tony, you need to let the girl breathe," she says softly. "I'll check on her," heels clicked away down the hall as Tony sat back down on the couch.

"I just don't want to see her hurt... Why would she think I see her that way?"

"She's strong, she can deal with any asshole that crosses her," Bucky chuckles.

"She is related to Tony Stark after all," Sam teases.

"I know... shit," Tony combs back his hair before standing back up. "I'll go apologize,"

~~~

"I just-" a knock disturbs your rant, none other than your uncle at the other side, opening it up cautiously.

"I'll leave you two," Nat leaves despite your protest.

"Hey, N/n,"

"What do you want? Did you also want to control how I cry?" the bed dipped beside you, your head kept focused on the floor.

"No, no, Y/n, I'm here to say... I'm sorry, I didn't want you to feel this way. I just didn't want to see you get hurt... I know it sounds like a shitty excuse but you're the closest thing to a daughter, I would hate to see you every cry about some stupid boy who didn't deserve you,"

"I just feel suffocated,"

"I know, and I'm so sorry, don't feel as though I'm controlling you, I don't think you dress like a whore and I know you're capable, especially at handling yourself. I didn't mean to make you feel like a puppet, I know you're strong and I think I just went over board... so I think I'll give you the freedom you deserve,"

Sniffling a bit more you rub your dripping eyes against your stained sleeve. "Really?"

"Of course! You're related to me! Where else would you have gotten your snarky tongue from? And you deserve it,"

A small giggle escapes your lips as you hug Tony tight. "Thank you, Uncle,"

"You're welcome, N/n," As he lovingly rubbed your back you roll your eyes at his added comment. "But if a guy breaks your heart I'm breaking his back,"

~~~

:)

- Anna ❤️