chapter ten: the beginning

AIRPORT PHOTOS FROM NCT 127'S
RETURN HAVE SHOWN THE FRIENDLY
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HAECHAN AND STAFF

Recently, NCT 127 has returned from their concert that took place in Japan. As usual, fansites and reporters with their camera men are prepared to take the first shots of them.

In a few of these taken pictures, however, shows NCT 127's youngest, Lee Donghyuck, better known as Haechan, and one of their female staff seeming to be quite close and friendly with one another to the point that they mess around.

[insert said image]

In the photo above, we can notice that Haechan is even clinging onto the staff and laughing. Although, the girl's face cannot be identified from behind her mask and cap, we can still manage to see that she, in fact, seems to have no objections with his actions.

NCTzens have differing thoughts regarding this issue. What are yours? Comment down below to share your own thoughts.

BaloneyMacaroni: I don't see anything wrong with it honestly. Like, Haechan looks so happy and he's having fun and that's all I want for him.
bOomboOMbAyAh: SAMEEE, like their interaction is so cute 🥺 it's nice ti see that they're in good terms with their staff

neocrack@55: Am I the only one who thinks that they're just being a little *too* close? They're not supposed to have that kind of rs. Yes, they do need to have good teamwork but that's about it. I think they're too touchy.
STRAYZENNIE: nahhh, i think the same too. they look a bit too close to me. from her body shape and language, she looks a bit young too. how old is she even?? can they even hire people that young?
hEllObEacHes: oh gosh, the karens are here. exCusE mE?? you're determining her age by how her body shape looks like?? you're not a psychic bish, leave it. besides, so what if she's young. she may be 20 or whatever but as long as she's an adult, it's fine for her to work. and what? they're being *too touchy??* well fucc y'all karens but i don't wanna see my idols having relationships as stiff as those sticks up your a$$es. it's not a crime for them to make friends OUTSIDE of their own group.

exolzennies: aww, this looks so wholesome 🥺💚 and the staff is so smOL, no wonder hyuck is clinging onto her ❤️ mY hEarT cAnnOt hAndlE suCh uWunEss, iMmA cOmbuSt

-

NCT HAECHAN AND STAFF'S CLOSE
RELATIONSHIP IS CAUSING SUSPICIONS

-

INTERACTION BETWEEN NCT HAECHAN
AND STAFF MAKES FANS MELT AND COO

-

HAECHAN NCT AND STAFF'S INTERACTION
IS SEEN TO BE TOO TOUCHY?

-

#HAECHAN×STAFF IS TRENDING
#HAECHAN×STAFFAIRPORTPHOTO IS TRENDING

-

NCTZENS ARE DIVIDED DUE TO DIFFERING
THOUGHTS OF THE HAECHAN AIRPORT
ISSUE

-

NCTZENS ARE BEGINNING TO RIOT
TOWARDS THE ASSUMPTIONS OF THE
HAECHAN×STAFF RELATIONSHIP

-

KPOP FANDOMS INCLUDING NCTZENS
FIND THEMSELVES TO BE 'OVERDRAMATIC'

-

#HAECHAN×STAFF HAS CAUSED SOME
NCTZENS TO FUME WITH JEALOUSY

-

NCTZENS ARE FIGHTING AMONG EACH OTHER
BECAUSE OF THE UNNECESSARY RISING HATE FOR 'MYSTERY STAFF'

-

'MYSTERY STAFF' BEGINS TO GET KIND
SUPPORTERS AS SHE IS CONSTANTLY
PUT UNDER FIRE