The Soldiers (Deku POV)

"Crap! we're under heavy fire!" 

"engine down!" 

"we're crashing!" 

black

there's smoke and fire everywhere. he looks around.  he looks to make sure that someone-anyone survived. then he sees. he sees that he's the only one who made it. everyone else is dead. he coughs from the smoke. he knows he needs to get out fast. he needs to find it-to find....him. he finds a way to escape the wreckage and makes a mad dash for the nazi camp. 

how did he get in this mess?

it was 1943 and world war 2 was nearing it's end. he was nearing his end too. he has evolved tuberculosis and it was killing him. had been for 18 years now. his parents were dead and he was alone. the pain was too much. it was all he could focus on. the pain. the pain. the pain. it hurt so much. so goddarn much. 

but there was hope in the dark. a experimental cure. it wouldn't just cure him. it would make him better. he became the best. The. Best. he was stronger than any of his unit. he became the symbol of patriots everywhere. America's shining star. but it all came crashing down. literally.

he stood in front of a tank. barrel aimed right at him. he raised his shield 

 he raised his shield 

and braced for death.

but death never came. with new found courage he raced forward and ran into the camp ready to find and disarm this weapon. he lost a friend to this war and wasn't about to lose an entire country. finally he found it. this was it. the final bout. he raced toward the weapon and tried and tried to disarm it. but it was too late. he realized that he was on a nazi aircraft and was headed back home. too bad home wouldn't last long. not it the red skull had anything to say about it. they fought and fought over the controls but soon it was time. the skull ejected himself. he was alone. alone in a ship headed for america. his home. but he wouldn't let that happen. not today. or anyday. he jumped to the controls and steered toward the ice below. if he couldn't stop the jet, he would change it's course. and like a flash it was over. all over.

Lt. col. izuku "capt." midoriya .A.K.A. captain america was dead