Bonus Chapter

Extraordinary.

The day had become extraordinary since I'd met the person who completed my half-empty canvas. My life had changed so drastically as love and struggles forced us to bloom into a broad picturesque of a happy family. Khloe and I were led to a life of imperfect yet seamless routine. Our life opened up to countless possibilities and we created our future together through ups and downs. We both aspired to be a better individual, not only for ourselves but also for each other.

After 'the incident', Khloe suffered greatly from trauma and we didn't have a choice but to seek help. I was traumatized too so we went together and helped each other to get healed from the past tragedy. Years had gone by and so we'd grown. Now, I was already the art director of a private museum, the Caslary Art Foundation, that was being financed by Quinn Blackburn for already two years. Not only did it showcase talented new artists, but it was also established for a cause, and that was to help the children suffering from leukemia. I surely didn't end up being a doctor just like my parents had hoped for but I certainly could help in different ways.

My wife was already a renowned digital artist and she had already started up a digital studio recently with a team she had met during her college. Xander was also in her team as the assistant art director. He'd been a good friend to us and he just got married a month ago to his wife, Sasha.

Speaking of marriage, Khloe and I had been married for six years already. My father somehow found out about it after a year and he was so livid at us, especially to my Klo. It created a gap between my parents and me, while Claire was also devastated that she wasn't able to attend the most important event in her daughter's life as her mother.

But eventually, they had forgiven us. Klo had promised to give them grandchildren as if she was the one who was going to carry them in her womb. I had no complaints though because I also wanted to have children. I wanted to have a family with my wife, hence why I couldn't break out the smile on my face as I gazed at the scene before me.

My father was a changed man after I gave birth to my 2-year-old daughter, Kassie, through an IVF process. I looked dearly at them as he carried her in his arms and chatted with her with a smile reaching up to his eyes. My two mothers were next to them watching their jolly engagement. Kassie has two forest eyes just like her mommy but she also has this long blonde hair and fair skin. You could already tell that she was our daughter due to a few similarities. We made sure of that anyway when we were searching for a donor. Kassie was going to break a lot of hearts someday because of her beauty and bouncy personality.

We were currently hosting a housewarming up party today. Our family was expanding so we needed to move to a new house with more bedrooms and space. We just moved a week ago and we were just settling in.

"Aummie, can you... can you please gimme cupcakes?" a cute voice spoke, causing my eyes to lower down to see A's daughter holding out an empty plate. I would always coo at Harley's cuteness whenever she would call me Aummie which was a combined word of aunty and Mommie. Klo was the one who'd taught that endearment to her adorable niece.

"Sure, which colors do you want?" I asked, tenderness in my voice as I held down the tray of cupcakes for her to choose from.

Harley bit her lower lip as her ocean eyes pranced around. Then she pointed at the two cupcakes with green frosting and candy sprinkles so I placed them on her plate with a kind smile.

"Thank you, Aummie," she said appreciatively before her gaze dropped down to my stomach. "Why your... your tummy is bigger than Aunty Bay? Did you eat a bigger watermelon?"