Chapter 26: Apprenticeship and Stepping up

Midnight: "Alright now, since naming session is over and we've got time to spare, You can hand out the scouting forms Eraser." 

Midnight stepped aside as Aizawa made his way to the podium.

Aizawa: "You don't have to tell me twice..." Aizawa used the projector to display the number of applications for each student.

Takato S.Ryujin: 4,321

Shoto Todoroki: 3,456

Izuku Midoriya: 590

Katsuki Bakugo:568

Tenya Iida: 456

Fumikage Tokoyami: 348

Momo Yaoyorouzu: 256

Ochako Uraraka: 228

Akane Uraraka: 228

Ejiro Kirishima: 187

Hanta Sero: 93

Mina Ashido: 46

Tsuyu Asui: 21

Denki Kaminari: 7

Hagakure: "Wow, the difference are like day and night."

Ejiro: "You don't say. Our top entirely stole the spotlight."

Aizawa: "Here are the internship offers. Choose wisely because this is a chance to not only gain first hand experience but also improve your shortcomings. You all have two days before the internships begin."

Soon enough, everybody as busy going through their options. Even Takato got a chance to sort through his own offers once done with distributing the profile papers until one paper in particular caught his interest.

Takato: 'What's this.....Lion God:...King Caesar? Wait..that was the name of Dad's teacher..I guess I will register for his interships.'

Lunch Break:

Takato, Izuku, Akane, Ochako, Iida, and Shoto were all eating with each other today.

Akane: "So sis, who are you going to be interning with?"

Ochako: "Oh I'm going for Gunhead's agency." 

Izuku: "Gunhead? But he's a full on combat hero." 

Ochako: "I know, but after the sport's festival, that in the end. I'll still need combat experience no matter what the case. I might have a little bit of martial art training but I still need to improve it." 

Izuku: "I see." *looks over to Shoto who was eating his soba as Ojiro was about to pass them* "What about you Shoto, which hero agency are you applying for?"

Shoto: "I will be interning under my father."

Takato: "But I thought you hated the flaming land fill.."

Shoto: "Yeah, but I need practice using my left side and he's the only fire based hero I know of." *Sees Akane who was still shaking so he finally speaks up catching her attention* "Akane I wanted to apologies what happened at the Sport's festival-"

Akane: "Oh n-no it's fine.."

Todoroki: "Okay." *looks at Takato* "What about you Ryu-"

Takato: "Todoroki...How many times do I have to tell you?...I hate formalities just call me Takato.

Todoroki: "Right..anyways. Which Hero agency are you going to apply for?"

Takato: "Oh some hero by the name of King Caesar-" *His words cup as the sound of Ojiro dropping his tray behind the group. The group looks over to their tailed classmate.* "Ojiro you okay man?"

Ojiro: *goes up to Takato freaking out* "YOU GOT AN INTERNSHIP FROM KING CAESAR?!"

Takato: "Um...yeah."

Akane: *speaks up* "I'm...also going to intern King Caesar as well." *Ojiro looks over to Akane with a shocked look as well* "What's gotten into you Ojiro-kun."

Ojiro: "W-well it's just King Caesar is one of the greatest Martial Artist Hero's in all of Japan! He rarely shows any interest to any internships. I heard he defeated All-Might and Endeavor at their prime!"

Izuku: "Wah?!"

Akane: "Yeah well I'm training because I need that martial arts training.

Takato: "Well I'm still interning him...my foster father trained under him and what you said is true. Then it will be my best interest. I need improve my own combat skill."

Hiroto: *offscreen* "Hey Takato!" *Takato looks over and smiles at his red haired friend from Class 1-B, the class president of 1-A stands up and they give their handshake* "I heard that you and Akane girl are dating now, am I right?"

Takato and Akane: *eyes widen* "How did-" *looks over to Mina and Kaminari in the distance who are whistling a tune*

Takato: *says out loud* "Note to self." *cracks knuckles which scares the two gossiper* "Ask Pomeranain to blow those t-"

Monama: *appears in his anooying ass voice"Ha! What a weakling! Guess that Ugly Bug needs help t-"

Takato: *To Monoma out the window*

Suddenly as Takato was about to beat up Monama with Hiroto, Shoto and Izuku two rainbow colored beam blast the annoying bird shit in the crotch area, which causes a explosion sending the dumb ass Pidgeon shit out the city of Japan screaming like a baby. The groups eyes widen as they turn to see the tips of Akane's antennas slowly fading with a angry pout on her face and is just as confused as everyone else.

Ochako: "Since when were you able to shoot laser beams out of your antenna?"

Akane: "U-um, I didn't know I could even do that!"

Takato: "I know the feeling. But you know what-" *claps slowly* "You got good aim and you stepped up for your stuff!" *As screen turns to black, everyone soon claps and cheer for Akane, who soon begins a blushing mess from embarrassment*