28.

Abir

"So she ain't mad that she's pregnant, she mad because you ain't tell her you was tryn' get her pregnant?" My Unc asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah.."

"Talkin' bout I should've just waited."

"Wait for what, bro?" I snapped seriously.

"I waited for three years, that's enough time. Fuck she talkin' bout'?"

"Then when I told her that she been showin' her ass all summer and she needed to learn to sit her lil' ass down, she gon' say some bullshit, talking about she ain't having the baby." I scoffed, licking my lips angrily as her words ran through my mind.

She had me fucked up.

"Real shit?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"She gon' say that shit then run to my mama when I told her to keep that same energy once I got her back to the spot."

"Yo.."

"I was bout' to take her back to my spot and do her so dirty." I chuckled angrily to myself, visualizing what I was going to do to her.

"And she knew that shit too, that's why she ran from me with her punk ass."

"Now my mama all tryn' save her and I already know she snitchin'. That's all she do." I scoffed, shaking my head.

Every time G got the chance, she snitched to my mama. That's all she knew how to do.

"And now my mama probably feeding her more bullshit. Telling her everything that I told her not to say nothing about."

"Shit crazy." I rubbed a hand down my face while he smoked his blunt in amusement.

"Women, man." He shook his head in disgust.

While he did, I saw Tony walking up out the corner of my eye. And I knew G was his lil' cousin so I was hesitant to keep talking about this shit but the shit was already done now.

Wasn't no taking it back.

"You got that bitch ass nigga sounding like courage the cowardly out this bitch, tryna figure out what he did wrong." He spoke up and I could help but to laugh when he did.

"I told him though, he gotta keep his mouth shut bout' G." He shook his head and I scoffed, hearing her name.

"What she got you on though, Bir?" He went on asking as he sat down beside us on the step and I shrugged.

"She's pregnant." Was all I said and he jolted his head back before looking at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah?" He asked in shock and I sighed deeply, nodding my head.

"Yeah and she was cool with that shit at first but my mama told her some shit so now she mad at me."

"Damn." He trailed off while my uncle passed him the blunt and he took a few puffs before handing it back.

"My lil' GG pregnant.."

"So wait. Where she at now? Yall talked and shit?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah. She left with my mama then my mama took her back to yo' grandma spot."

"She ain't tryn' talk to me right now." I admitted, pulling my phone out my pocket and sending her a message to see if it would go through.

"And now she blocked me." I couldn't help but to laugh, watching as my message didn't deliver to her phone.

"Damn, she blocked you?" They asked as the same time and I nodded, still looking down at the message.

"Yeah.."

"Fuckin' weirdo, bro." I shook my head angrily, putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Just chill, neph. Give her some time." My Unc spoke up but I wasn't trying to hear that shit.

I'd been giving her "some time" all summer every time she wanted to do some dumb ass shit.

"Just give her some time, man." They went on saying but I flagged them off.

I was done playing games with her.

*

Giselle
Hours later

"Come on, G. Do it with us." Mila, Lani and Angel all called as I sat on the couch, watching them do a dance in front of the phone.

"No." I whined, not even in the mood.

I was still upset about what went down earlier with Abir and all I wanted to do was relax. I was too tired for anything else.

"Come on and do it dance with us. We need four people to make it look better." Angel went on begging now and I sighed heavily, standing to my feet.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes as they pushed me in front of the camera and Mila stood next to me while Lani and Angel got in the back.

"I look good." I said to myself, fixing my hair a little bit before Mila began explaining everything.

"Alright, when I press the button, you have to do this." She went on, showing me the dance and what part I had to do.

"Then afterwards, Lani and Angel will do the same thing." She pointed to them and I nodded, watching as she bent down to press the button.

When she did, the video began counting down and once it started, I did exactly as she said, laughing in the process, before Lani and Angel did their part.

"Yessss." We all spoke in unison before we began watching the video over and over again.

"This is so cute." Mila cooed, putting a filter on it before making sure we all liked it and then posted it.

"I need my man to see this." She went on saying and we all furrowed our eyebrows, looking at her.

"Who?" We all spoke in unison, making each other laugh.

"No, for real. Who is your man?" I asked, sitting down on the couch as Lani and Angel plopped down beside me.

"Poodie." She went on saying and we all raised our eyebrows, laughing hard.

"Hold on. Hold on." I spoke up, putting my hand up.

"How the fuck you just beat the hell out of his sister the other day and then get with this girl's brother." I said referring to Kayla as we all laughed loudly and she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's the type of pull I got." She sassed, snaking her neck as she looked down at her phone.

"Damn, everybody commenting." She said, scrolling through her comments.

"They said you look cute, GG." She went on and I smiled small, finally feeling the slightest bit better even though I had so much going on.

But of course, that didn't last long.

"Oop." She said loudly, making all of us look up.

"What?" Angel asked as she turned her phone and showed it to me.

"What?" I asked confused before she put her finger directly on one of the comments.

You pregnant though, G. Was all I saw and my eyes went wide when I did.

"That's?" I asked, not even looking at the name and she nodded her head.

"Yup, that's Abir."

*