Chapter 2: King and Queen

~~~

"And to do so, I will have to conquer the Elemental Nations." Naruto told the dead wolf. He slowly got up from the squatted position and looked at the sky.

And for me to conquer the Elemental Nations, I have to get strong, stronger than the 5 Kage, and even stronger than grandfather. Naruto thought, the wind blew his hair as his dull eyes looked at the horizon.

"I'll kill him. Just for you, father. . . mother." Naruto told the sky. He looked down and saw the dead wolf slowly gain flies. Naruto ignores this as he heard a voice.

"Naruto?!" He heard a feminine voice yelled out in the woods. Naruto turned to look at the direction and saw a silhouette of a slender figure. "Coming!" Naruto responded in a monotone voice.

He entered the woods as the flies swarmed the dead wolf's corpse. Naruto slowly disappeared into the shadows of the forest. He pulled out a book as he walked towards the voice.

The voice got louder and louder as Naruto got closer. He smelled the nature that surrounded him. Naruto soon found a woman with bright blonde hair that matched similarly to his very own. They were in a small clearing.

"Hello, grandmother." Naruto greeted in a respectful tone. He bowed slightly before continuing to advance towards her. She smiled a warm smile as she looked at Naruto.

"Can you help me get this laundry? Also, your grandfather wants to see you. He wants to start your training again for the day." She told him. Naruto nodded and walked even further into the woods.

The grandmother looked at Naruto's retreating back with a small smile on her face. Naruto soon saw a house that was big enough to fit 3 people. It wasn't anything special; just a small traditional house that you could find in the Elemental Nations.

But, they were in a secluded area. A very secluded area indeed. They were inside the territory of the Fire Country, but, their location was so good that even Jiraiya's spy network would have such a slim chance to find them.

Naruto opened the shoji door and saw his grandfather in the flesh. Uchiha Madara.

"Took you some time for you to get here." Madara said in a very calm manner. He gestured Naruto to sit right in front of him. He obliged. Naruto walked towards the middle of the room and sat down with his hands on his thighs.

"Yukari may have already told you why I have told you to come here." Madara told him with Naruto nodding his head. Seemingly satisfied, Madara nodded. "Good, now, I want you to continue your training with this scroll." He gave Naruto a relatively small scroll.

"Anything else, grandfather?" Asked Naruto in an unwavering tone. Madara gained an amused small smile on his face. "We'll be having your favorite, ramen tonight for dinner." He addressed to Naruto.

Naruto nodded. He slowly stood up and made his way toward the shoji door. Naruto slid it open and walked in the sunlight once more. The sun shined brightly on his delicate face.

"Come back before sunset." Madara said as he sat still. His hair was completely white from top to bottom. He saw Naruto nod slightly, indicating that he understands.

Naruto passed by Yukari as she brought in the rest of the laundry. She entered the room that Madara was in. "How well is he improving?" Asked Yukari as she placed down the rest of the laundry onto the floor.