character aesthetics, copyright, summary | wrong side of the bed.

• author's note •

author's note

     firstly, this book is possible only because of my friend northtowns, who has supported this book since the day i told her that i wanted to write something light-hearted. thank you, mahds.

   this is my first time writing a book where my characters don't go through the worst possible drama and have absolutely normal lives and are happy and my first time when i don't have major tragedy planned for my characters. a.k.a this is my first time writing a fluffy, feel-good romance. please bear with me, i plan to get better with progress in this story, with the help of all of you.

   secondly, if i see you posting hateful comments and anything offensive (like racist slurs, or any racist/sexist etc comments) in the comments, you'll be blocked from my profile before you can say abracadabra.

   thirdly, if you have nothing nice to say about my characters or my graphics or my writing style, keep it to yourself. 2020 has been hard enough on all of us already, we don't need to deal with any sort of unnecessary negativity.

   i will try to post regularly, but you all know me and my procrastinating habits and my terrible writer's blocks.

summary

in which, during one such fateful fall, two people fall for each other under the most unexpected circumstances.

● ● ●

Jannat - a girl made of copious amounts of sarcasm, a bit (lot) of a diva and an inexplicable love for tea - has loved the golden boy of the school, Lucas, since forever.

And much to her dismay, Jannat's arch nemesis - Christian, also known as the second Voldemort, ugly reincarnation of the devil, etc., is none other than Lucas' best friend.

But when things take a turn which none of them had anticipated, Jannat & Christian are forced to team up, in the name of love (or is it hate?) and things become genuinely, certainly, obviously, very, madly complicated.