Ouch

A/N : VERY IMPORTANT❗️
TW⚠️ for implied self harm and starving.
TW⚠️ for description of anxiety and dry heaving AND urges to throw up/vomit

I just want to start this by saying this is basically a vent lmao. Don't worry about me though I'm currently alright! ^^

❗️This is not in any way be hoping that these events happen irl to the content creator! This is just a story which I use the characters/personas they portray on the Dream SMP and online. Pls don't cancel me ❗️

This is a pretty touchy subject so please skip if you are uncomfortable with self harm, vomiting/dry heaving and lack of food ! This is something new so I hope it's not too messy!

Idea help by : @CygnusMutai

<><><><><><>

ANGST

<><><><><><>

Techno slowly dragged himself downstairs, his head foggy and his body tired. He felt sick to the stomach, the need to throw up getting stronger the more he was awake and conscience. He didn't even know what caused it, it wasn't like he ate much anyways. Feeling a headache approaching, Techno shelved his theories and made his way to the kitchen.

Moving his arm to hold onto the marble counter table top to steady himself, he flinched when his entire arm stung painfully. Techno moved back slightly in shock which resulting in him knocking over a bowl of fruit. Which he them pushed himself against the fridge to get away from the mess he made, which made his arms sting painfully.

The sound making his family run into the kitchen, concern etched onto their faces. Their concern only increased when they saw Techno leaving against the fridge with his eyes shut painfully tight. Techno's hands against his waist as if to curl up into a protective ball.

Phil and Tommy immediately made their way to the cowering pinkette as Wilbur cleaned up the mess on the floor.

"Hey Techno are you alright? What happened mate?" Phil asked, furrowing his eyebrows further when Techno snapped his head up to look at them. His eyes were wide and bleary, tears threatening to fall.

"Hey, blade are you alright?! What's wrong?!" Tommy stepped in, lowering his voice when he saw Techno visibly curl up further at his loud tone. Techno just looked between Phil and Tommy, his breathing getting heavier by the second.

[ Techno's POV ]

Oh fuck oh no. They're all expecting an answer. What do I do. What the fuck do I do?!

My vision got even blurrier as more tears gathered ready to slide down my very red cheeks. Opening my mouth to say something to get them off my back I closed it immediately when the urge to throw up got stronger than ever. I backed up further into the cold metal fridge in search for something to ground myself.

Everything is going so wrong. How did I get here. Fuck it's all my fault. I bet they are all so annoyed by me, I always ruin their days. I don't deserve them. They deserve so much better than me. They should just all leave me alone I deserve to feel all the pain and discomfort. After all the times I've ruined their day with my bad mood and all the times I've been rude to them I deserve to feel this way. I don't deserve their concern. It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fau-

I flinch hard as I feel someone hold onto my arm. Looking down I realised I've been clawing at my sweater for the past minutes or so. My breathe hitched when a tear fell onto the palm of my hand. Quickly wiping my face I looked back up at my family. Since when did Wilbur get here?

[ 3rd POV ]

Wilbur hastily pulled his hand back when Techno flinched. Wilbur, Phil and Tommy shared a worried glance when Techno was assessing the situation.

Before Phil could say anything Techno suddenly pushed in between Tommy and Wilbur as he rushed to the bathroom. The other sleepy bois followed behind him in a similar hurry. Gasping when they were met with Techno dry heaving into the toilet bowl.

Tommy was rooted to the ground, he couldn't believe his eyes. The Technoblade whom he always looked up to for being so strong and cool looked to be in so much agony right in front of him. He was staring wide eyed as Techno was basically laying on the toilet floor, his hands on the toilet seat keeping his upper body from falling.

Wilbur and Phil shared a quick glance and nodded to each other before jumping into action. Wilbur carefully pulled Techno's hair back so it wasn't in his face as Phil sat on his knees beside Techno, his hand comfortingly rubbing Techno's back in support.

After a few more painfully long minutes of nothing but the sounds of throat hurting retching, Techno felt the need to empty his already empty stomach fade slightly and leaned his entire body into Wilbur's.

"Tommy, could you get Techno some water please?" Phil asked, making Tommy snap out of his daze and hurriedly rush to get a glass. Handing the glass cup to Techno he moved in closer to where they all were on the bathroom floor ( it's clean btw, thought I'd just premise that ).

Techno, who grabbed the cup with two very shaky hands, downed the water in a few seconds. Closing his eyes, he sighed. He felt the anxious haze of all his family members but he was too tired to acknowledge it as he leaned into Wilbur's cotton sweater. His heart beat slowing down as his consciousness slowly slipped from him.

The other three watched as Techno fell asleep.

"What just happened," Phil broke the silence, replaying all of the mornings events in his head.
"I have no idea, do you have any idea what caused this?" Wilbur answered, looking down at his younger brother as he moved a few strands of pink hair from Techno's face.
"Is Techno alright?" Tommy asked, his voice overflowing with worry.

Tommy's question was met with a shared look of distress between Phil and Wilbur.
"Tommy honesty, we don't know," Phil answered honestly, eyeing his middle child worryingly.

"Hey, was I the only one that realised Techno reacted like he was in pain when I held his arm?" Wilbur interjected after a long pause of silence. He didn't want to bring it up, wanting to avoid the worst case scenarios but he just had to, for his brothers well being.

To this, Tommy and Phil froze, analysing the new info they got. By the end of a short few seconds, all three of them came up with the same worst case scenario. Now all they had to do was either confirm or refute the guess.

"Hey maybe we should ask Techno when he wakes up?" Tommy asks right before Wilbur was about to bring up Techno's sleeve.
"I don't want Techno to think we invaded his privacy, besides I want him to feel safe with us and trust us enough to tell us himself if he did anything- which I hope he didn't,"

Wilbur and Phil smiled slightly, immediately agreeing with the younger. For now they'd bring Techno to his room the rest and ask him about it after he's woken up and gotten comfortable to talk.

<><><><><><>

Welp that's that. Again sorry for the sudden heavy chapter I was just feeling like writing one, please tell me your thoughts on it though if you'd want more angst? Hope you enjoyed the chapter, stay safe and remember to eat! You deserve to eat! And also remember that you are loved ^^

- Kizai