Further Reading

If you enjoyed reading this story, I really hope that you will take the time to check out my other works here on Wattpad. While I dabble across genres, all my stories feature trans-masculine protagonists.

Historical Fiction:

Against All Gods (Complete)

Sage is a strong and determined young man who is betrothed to marry a neighbor girl named Violet. But he has a secret: even though he was raised male, he was born with a female body. When an injury threatens to reveal his "incomplete" body to Violet, he decides that he has had enough, and he sets off on a quest to confront the gods.

Marin's Fire (Complete)

After being accused of fathering a child that couldn't possibly be his, Marin must choose between revealing a deep secret to prove his innocence, or accepting heavy consequences for breaking his vows of celibacy.

Contemporary Fiction:

All That and a Bag of Chips (2022 Watty Winner!)

Collin makes a bet with his buddy that he can land a date with the hot new barista across the street, but things get complicated when he actually starts falling for her.

Just Passing (Complete)

Xander Graham is just your average, boring, khaki-wearing, (almost) middle-aged, suburban family-man. Except that he's trans. Not that anyone outside of his immediate family knows. Then, a series of events at work make him question why he doesn't talk about his trans identity openly and forces him to confront the larger implications of living stealth.

Vampire and Zombie Stories:

The Ginger Beard Man (Complete Novella)

George, a transgender man, begins writing in a journal to stave off loneliness as he tries to survive in the zombie apocalypse. After he finds a stash of food, his paranoia only makes his loneliness more intense.

Transylvania (Complete Novella)

It may have taken centuries, but Alexander is finally comfortable in his own skin and is no longer scared of looking at himself in a mirror. Now he just wants to find someone who sees him as clearly as he sees himself.

Picky Eater (Complete Short Story)

During the zombie apocalypse, nothing is scarier than trying to scavenge food that will please a picky eating preschooler.

Non-Fiction

Not a Fad: A Transgender History Lesson (Complete)

Although trans* visibility has only increased in recent years, it is not a new experience. Transgressing gender boundaries is not a fad. Trans* history is as diverse and far-reaching as human civilization. This book explores gender nonconformity in early Western civilization from Late Antiquity through the early Middle Ages.

Trans Fiction: Book Recommendations (Ongoing)

Do you like to read? Of course you do! Are you interested in reading trans #ownvoice stories? Well, if so, check out these book recommendations.