Accidents Happen - Giorno x Reader

To preface, this AU takes place several years after the events of part 5 (and also everyone is alive bc I have the power to make it that way).

Warnings: Mild violence? Sorta?

~~~~~~

Well, I guess that explains the nausea and headaches.

The two pink lines stared back at you from the small window on the pregnancy test. You had always made sure to be careful, but it's true that accidents happen.

You had planned to talk things over with him later, privately. You would keep quiet about your situation until the two of you had discussed the next steps to take.

If only Mista hadn't found the goddamn pregnancy test.

"What's this?" Bruno asked, sitting cross legged in a chair.

On his left side was Mista, a blank stare on his face. On his right side was Abbacchio, glaring at you with the intensity of an overprotective father.

"A pregnancy test," you replied, opting to play dumb.

"I can see that," Bruno said simply. His voice was smooth and even as he placed the test on the desk in front of him.

"Great, so can I go?" You asked as you shifted in your seat.

"Not yet," Abbacchio said sternly. You stopped moving when he spoke.

"Who's is it?" Bruno asked calmly, a sharp contrast from Abbacchio's crude nature.

"What?" You replied, still hoping to play dumb.

"(Y/N), stop acting so stupid. Who got you pregnant?" Mista insisted, finally chiming in.

"How do you know it's mine? That could easily be Trish's," you pointed out.

"I found it in the garbage after you left the bathroom," Mista replied.

"Why were you rooting through the trash? No wonder you smell so bad!" You shouted. Anger laced your voice as you realized it would be impossible to talk your way out of this.

"(Y/N), just tell us. Who is it? Who got you pregnant?" Bruno asked in that same, cool voice.

"No one!" You insisted.

"Obviously someone," Abbacchio replied, holding up the pregnancy test and pointing to its clearly positive result.

You realized that denying it any longer was futile, so you caved. "Ok, someone. But I can't tell you who!"

"Why not?" Bruno asked, his voice raising slightly in volume and intensity.

"Because you'll kill him!" You shouted.

"So, it's a boy..." Mista said, tapping his chin with his index finger.

There was a silence as everyone gave him blank stares. On cue, the rest of you shouted, "OBVIOUSLY!"

Mista chuckled nervously and his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment.

Bruno sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "Look, (Y/N)," he said, "just tell us who it was."

"No," you insisted.

"Tell us," Mista repeated.

"No," you said again.

"Tell us!" Abbacchio shouted in a booming voice that shook the room.

"Fine! It was Giorno!" You blurted out. Immediately after the words left your mouth, your hands flew to cover it.