Mha OC description

Name - Ray Midoriya
Age - 16
Job - Student at UA
Class - 1-a (replaces m*neta)
Status - Upper class
Birthday - April 19
Height - 5"3
Quirks - Can remember what happened in the past vividly. A  quirk which can summon an entity which follows Ray's every order. Ray has used this quirk a lot so she can summon the entities whenever. The caster and the entity can talk telepathically. They can also be spawned into Ray's head so they can just talk. It can be a real entity or mystical one. The entities have a human form where they just have the ears and tails or wings of the animal and the animal form. The entity can decide what form they want to be in. The entities normally go in their human form because it takes less energy. This quirk takes a lot of energy and concentration to conjure up a entity. The entity will leave once the task it was summoned for is complete. The caster can also choose to make them go away but if the entity is feeling any negative emotions then Ray can't get rid of them. Each entity has their own birthdays (which is the day Ray found them) but they don't age on their birthdays, they are always the same age as Ray. The drawback is that Ray's dominant hand gets cramps for the next 10 minutes. Each and every entity has its own name, personality and looks while they're in their human form which are listed below.

Greta the griffin - she is the one who has to listen to Ray vent. She is really patient and kind. Ray mainly summons Greta to talk rather than to do tasks. When in her human form she has long, brown and bushy hair. She has green eyes. Greta typically wears simple dresses with black trainers and grey socks. She is 4"9. Her birthday is January 9.

Zach the zebra - he is the one who gives Ray relationship advice which she doesn't use. Ray summons him to deal with perverts. He is like an older brother to Ray. In his human form he has short black and white hair split down the middle. White on the right and black on the left. He has dark green eyes. He has a lot of muscles. Zach typically wears a white T-shirt and black jeans with white trainers and light blue socks. He is 6"0. His birthday is June 16.

Samantha the snake- she is the one who comes up with the plans to take down an enemy she works with Remus to find the strengths and weaknesses of the enemy. She may seem really cold and menacing on the outside but she actually just wants to have real friends who won't use her or make fun of her. In her human form she has long blonde hair and heterochromia eyes. Her eyes are green on the right and brown on the left. She is really self conscious about her eyes so she covers her left eye with her hair. Samantha typically wears a light blue shirt with a white oversized jumper. She wears blue skinny jeans and black knee length boots with black socks. She is 5"1. Her birthday is August 12.

Remus the raven -Remus is non-binary. They are the one who makes sure Ray doesn't fail all her exams.Remus is the logic in the group.They are calm and rational.Remus works with Samantha to come up with plans to defeat the enemy.They are really shy around people who aren't Samantha, Greta, Zach and Ray. Remus barely gets summoned into the real world. In their human form they have short black hair and purple eyes. Remus typically wears a purple hoodie, a black T-shirt, black jeans, dark blue headphones and dark blue trainers with grey socks.  They have eyebags.Remus wears dark colours to keep attention off him.They actually has a lot more muscles then you would expect.Remus is 5"2. Their birthday is April 19.I drew what Remus looks like:

Personality - Confident, funny, sarcastic, angry, supportive, lazy, smart, honest, easy to talk to, easy to be friends with, intimidating, short-tempered, informal, friendly, brave

Beliefs - Is an atheist.
Hobbies/interests - Gaming, yelling at others.
Fears - She is scared of losing her family.
Dreams - Her dream is to change the world for the greater good.
Background - She is adopted by a nice family. Her past family was rich and she has inherited their money. In her new family, there is Inko Midoriya (her new mom) and Izuku Midoriya (her new younger brother). She is very overprotective of her new younger brother as he used to be bullied.