𝟸𝟷.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟽𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

     "You so damn fine

"You so damn fine." Bam spoke eying Yari's body as she looked at herself through the mirror of her room.

She chuckled lowly before turning around and walking to him. She pecked his lips multiple times before sitting down on his lap.

"What you think about the Mali and Dairia situation?" She asked him, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"To be honest, the shit caught me off guard- just a lil though. Dairia deserved all that shit, she shoulda seen it coming." Bam responded.

Siyari nodded, agreeing with him as she got up from off his lap and left the room. "You mad at me asum?" Bam asked scrunching his face.

"No.. where the hell you get that from?" Yari asked laughing.

"Cuz you got up off me and shit like you was mad." He answered.

"Noooo dumbass, I had to get Jasiah. He couldn't be in the living room by his self for too long." She laughed shaking her head as she picked up Jasiah.

"Ohhh shit... I done forgot about him." He mumbled. Yari looked up at him and scrunched up her face.

"Don't look at me like that... I gotta get used to having a son. Ian even think about how my life would be if I had a kid and I never really planned on having kids.. at least not at that moment." Bam said sitting down on the couch.

"Yeen know you was nuttin in bitches?" She asked.

"I made sure i pulled out whenever I fucked a bitch without a condom... I was drunk and high off my ass that night though." He said. She nodded her head.

"Come on though, we gotta go to Mama Dee house." Yari said walking to her room.

-

Masiah, Jasiah, and Yari had just walked into the living room of Mama Dee's house and seen every one there except Mama dee, Ke, Mali, and Blakk.

"Why the fuck is Taymari here?" Bam asked as they sat down on the opposite couch.

"Dairia duck ass invited her." Von answered.