30| Paint me

Draw me like one-

A/n: All I'm saying is Titanic should've taken inspo from this chapter🤣 , not the other way around!
-Admin Tata

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Taehyung!" Taehyung's professor, Mr Deen called out. He was a man of many things, a strict male with brutally honest personality but, he is the only professor that have not judged Taehyung due to his shortcomings. He was clear with everything he wanted from his students and Taehyung is one of the few students who always managed to mesmerise the tough teacher with his unmatchable talent.

He knew Taehyung is one of the brightest students he had for over years, but that did not mean he is going to be easy on him. He believed in discipline and training. If he has to push Taehyung to be the best version of himself, he would be more than willing to do so.

"Yes, Mr Deen." He bows, taking a seat in front of his desk.

"I have yet to confirm your project. It's so unlike you! Usually, you're one of the first ones to decide and confirm. However, this time you keep on avoiding."

"I apologise." That's all he could say. What would he say? He was uncomfortable with the upcoming project that was almost half of his grade? He still struggled to imitate expressions and Mr Deen has been nothing but patient with him. Now, how can he inform about his other weaknesses? 

Figurative arts; in other words, more specifically: Nude Art.

He knew he needed to stop taking it personally, however, it wasn't easy for him to do so.

"You're only going to apologise? If you don't tell me the reason, I can't help you Taehyung."

"I'm aware." He looks down defeatedly. "It's hard for me to concentrate. I tried to practice a few portraits and tried other simple or detailed renderings but I cannot give it an end result. The details of the bare figures are hard."

"Taehyung, I'm no one to advice this. However, if it helps you, sometimes art comes from experiences, and vision is one of the very important factors. You need to have a certain perspective; be it for abstracts or figures. You are already gifted with visions, now as for experiences, It could help if you're currently in a relationship."

Taehyung surprisingly looks at him, as the centre of the topic suddenly shifted to you. Taehyung was never good at guessing, so yet again he was lost at what his professor trying to say. "I am in a relationship but I do not what is that you're asking."

"I'm saying, you could ask your partner to help out instead of random nude models."

Something within Taehyung triggered. Both hints of excitement and repulsiveness were felt. Excitement at the thought of you at a position for him to admire, Resentment because his professor was asking to use you for his project which means your body will be in display for everyone; which definitely wasn't approved by him.

"I'm sorry I do not know how she will feel about it but I do not feel comfortable to show the drawings to everyone."

"Oh no!" The professor chuckled, "I did not mean to ask you to use her drawings for your project. She can only help you practice art. The final outcome from that is for you to keep. Like that, you can be more familiar and comfortable enough to attempt to draw one of the nude models later on." He cleared.