Update/: mini

Howdy howdy. Long time no see. I've been extremely busy especially with Xmas coming along. I hope everyone is well though. Good thing we have a vaccine coming out aye? ( well let's pray it's effective for everyone..) Anyways, I know I rarely update now. But I will try to update more at least with this story.

I have so many story ideas, my brain is on overload lol. But I need to finish my current stories (I know bad Angie). I thought I would publish a little mini story just below before the next chapter comes out. So here's a little story with my very fave upcoming character (my hubby).
————————————————————

It was late at night as Y/N laughed, watching her friends dance awkwardly.

They had all planned a small bonfire. A warms night and some very odd alcohol (if you could call it alcohol) immediately cheered everyone up.

While there really was no music, the boys were singing some sort of mournful but dizzying tune, while spinning each other around.

"What kind of alcohol was this again Adam?" Y/N asked looking down at her wooden cup at the bright red liquid.

Adam bit his lip and nervously smiled.

"Oh it doesn't really have a name. It's just from a local fruit that tends to make you feel .. nice".

Y/N raised an eyebrow as Adam walked off looking a bit stiff.

Yeah like that was an answer.

She took a tiny sip and cringed. The substance was very bitter.

It kinda tasted like cranberries too.

But even a small sip seemed to do the trick.

Almost instantly, she felt herself relax and giggled as she swayed to the others singing.

Now if only they had some drums or instruments.

As she watched Flower twirl an angry Rico around, she nearly jumped when someone tapped her shoulder.

She glanced behind her to see Night smiling at her.

The moonlight shone on his silver hair and beautiful eyes.

He handed her some water and beamed at her.

"Oh Night it's just you. Come heeeere". She said drawling out her last word as she grabbed his arm and clung to it.

Night always smelled so good.

Like a strange hint of strawberries and peach.

She clung his muscled arm to her as he smiled widely.

"I'm so happy you're having fun" He said as he watched her taking another sip of her drink.

"I am. But man this stuff is stronggg". She said with a giggle swishing the red liquid around in her cup.

"Yes. Adam said it might be. Drink some water". He said as she dropped the cup containing the mysterious alcohol to the ground.

She sipped the other cup, nearly splashing it all over her face, Night watching and laughing.

"I'll clean you up".

He wiped the water droplets off her face as she gazed up at him.

"Man why are you so pretty". She sighed as his silver and amethyst eyes gazed into hers.

Cocking his head, he dimpled at her and gently leaned his face towards her.

Rubbing his nose on hers, Y/N smiled, as he pulled away.

"An Eskimo kiss. Like you taught me". He said.

Y/N felt herself hugging him tightly out of nowhere.

She wasn't as tall as he was so she only came up to his chest.

But still rubbed her face on his thin clothing.

He hugged her back, stuffing his face delicately into her hair.

"I love you". She mumbled.

"I know. I love you too". He whispered and she closed her eyes.

Feeling him sway her a bit, as she felt exhaustion take over her.

The singing faded and so did she.