𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

A week or so had passed, not much had changed apart from the fact that Malfoy was making it his life's mission to avoid me.

We have all classes together and we're partners in them all as-well, when it came to making conversation he wasn't having any of it, i'd ask him a question and he'd just straight up blank me. We're currently sat bored in Snape's class yet Malfoy still won't speak to me a week later, i've no idea what i've even done wrong.

"Miss Potter, are you going to try and actually pay attention at all today", Snape spoke.

I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, the class was filled with Slytherin's who couldn't stand the sight of me, they all glared at me which made me move uncomfortably in my seat.

"Y-yes Professor, i apologise i'm just tired that's all", i said awkwardly.

"Tired? that's no excuse, may i ask why you're so tired Miss potter", Snape asked.

"Give her a break Professor, it must be exhausting to be fucking two guys at once", Malfoy joked.

Just like everybody else, i was shocked by what just came out of Malfoy's mouth. The classroom filled with laugher, Malfoy included. Snape on the other hand looked disgusted by the comment.

"Ten points from Slytherin, you can thank Mr.Malfoy for that", Snape snarled.

"Well if we're playing that game, why don't you take 20 more off Alexis, you know 10 for each guy", Malfoy laughed.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, not caring if anyone noticed. I coughed and pushed my hair back behind my ear even though it was already there, i completely bathed in embarrassment. My breathing got heavier as everyone kept their eyes on me, i was so uncomfortable. Why would he do that to me? i thought he liked me.

I jumped out of my seat, collecting my belongings together as i also tried to do the same for myself. In a hurry i dropped my books, i saw Malfoy bend down to grab them and as he did he had a manipulative sort of smile plastered on his face.

"Are you embarrassed? i sure hope that you're as embarrassed as i was last week", he spat as he shoved the books into my arms.

I could feel tears pooling in my eyes, i stormed out of the class, ignoring Snape's orders.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco's Pov

I contemplated about going after her for a solid ten minutes, but i knew i had to as i was way to harsh on her. I decided to ignore how i felt and started to pack up my things to go and find her.

I hurried out of the classroom, Snape didn't even try to stop me as he was used to my antics. I called out her name but there was so reply so i headed down the stairs, making my way to the courtyard. I knew she loved sitting out there in the window, watching the snow fall.

When i got the the entrance of the corridor, i looked around and spotted Alexis sitting on a bench, she looked as if she may be crying.

"Look Malfoy, don't you think you've embarrassed me enough just please go away", she sniffled.

"You hurt me as-well, when you picked Blaise over me last week in the common room", i replied .

"Is that really what this is all about? i did that so he wouldn't suspect anything", she said confused.

Fuck, i'm always messing everything up.

"I'm sorry okay? i thought that you was picking him over me, it hurt me", i muttered.

"What don't you understand Malfoy? he's my bloody boyfriend", she shouted.

"Your boyfriend? are you fucking kidding me, i bet your boyfriend would love to hear all about how you've been fucking me behind his back just because he can't last more than 5 seconds", i spat.

"You wouldn't dare, i know you wouldn't tell him"

"Stop playing the victim then acting like i'm always the one in the wrong, your the one screwing your boyfriends best friend", I felt awful about what i was saying but i wanted her to understand how much it's hurting me that she won't just break up with him for me.

"What do you want from me Malfoy, go on tell me what you want"

"I want you to choose, me or Blaise? and if you don't give me answer soon then i'll make sure you get neither"

"Why are you being like this, i thought you was changing for the better", she asked.

"Call it jealousy"

"Well i've already made up my mind, i know who i want and no one can change my mind"

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote it'd be much appreciated