twenty-seven

| 𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙔𝙊 |

"HAS ANYONE SEEN Y/N?" Your mom yelled from the garage, ignoring the fact that you were in the car already

"I'm right here-" You frowned, waving your hands from the window of her car.

"Oh, I thought you were Aya." She smiled at you before getting inside the car, "I always mix you two up, don't I?"

"Aya isn't even here, she's in college.. we look nothing alike too" You stared at her through the rear view mirror, "Anyways?"

Your brother turned to look at you from the front seat, trying his best not to laugh, also trying his best not to make it obvious, "She forgets, it's your fault for being a middle child, love you!" He cooed before returning to his game.

"I don't love you, but go off I guess." You retorted, "Mom, I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're there, or don't? You might forget, y'know."

"Oi, dumbass wake up

"Oi, dumbass wake up." You stirred in your sleep, being partly awake, "Can you wake up, you don't want to see your boyfriends?"

Your eyes shot open immediately, "We're here? Why didn't you just say that, Haruki?" You said as you ran out the car, "Let's go, I need Lev!"

You began your run to the gym, while your mom and brother trailed behind you. You quickly busted through the doors, your eyes scanning the entire gym, you spotted Lev.

"Lev!" You screamed as loud as you possibly could to grab the attention of your lanky cousin. He turned his head around when his eyes met with yours.

"Y/n-chan!" He cried out. He ran up to you, not without tripping of course. "Oh fuck."

You pulled the famous hyena laugh, by your one and only, Kuroo, "You're still stupid?"

"You're still short?" He shot back. You glared at him before doing that weird WWE move where you jump on them with your elbow out, "I thought we promised to stop doing that when we were seven."

"Tough luck, my love." You stuck your tongue out as you got up from the floor.

"Oh, Levochka!" Your mom shouted as she saw said boy on the floor, "Hi my baby!"

"Good luck with that, Levokcha." You winked. Making your way to the bleachers, you stopped in your tracks when you felt hands snake around your waist, "Please don't kidnap me, I don't even have a lot to live for, I'm trying to make the best out of my life man, my mom doesn't even remember my name."

You heard a small laugh, turning around you were met with Kuroo, "I hate you, don't touch me, I barely know you."

"Don't be like that, if it was someone else from the group chat, would you hug them?" He asked, "And holy shit you're very tall, we can't date if you're this tall."

"I'm going to tell your coach you're being a pervert. I don't want to date you, help." You murmured.

"No one can help you if you're screaming in an inside voice." He cackled.

"Dude why do you laugh like that?" You heard a voice come from behind him."

You immediately ripped his hands off from you, "Kenma!"

"Hey." He cooed, walking up to you, "Where's my hug at, ma?"

"Baeee, why you always playin with mee, like oh my goddd." You gIgGlEd, while you went in for a hug.

  "I'm going to go, I'm in the ghetto.. literally." Kuroo spoke before runnning back onto the court.

"So uh-" Kenma started, "You're super tall, I mean wait, not that I care- It's cool, you- you're cool, yeah, cool.."

"I'm only a couple inches taller than you."

"Okay, you're still tall."

"Okay?

"Okay." He repeated himself, "Is Nadia here?"

"No, she's on her way I think." You smiled at the pudding head, "Oh! Is she the one you like?"

"What? No, not my type." He sighed, "My type is you." He mumbled

"What'd you say?" You spoke, "I didn't hear you."

"Huh? I said.."

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

i cannot write stories at all,
ignore how shit this is 😭😭

do y'all like assassination classroom and would you read a karma x reader