Chapter 9

Gulf's POV

"Not bad, but let's wait until we are inside my car. Do not forget."
I cannot wait for the class to end. We are meeting up in his car again. This secret relationship excites me more, to be honest. But sometimes I am thinking of showing everyone that I have the hottest boyfriend.

My last subject ended late. He already messaged me that he is already in his car so I sped up before the parking became crowded again.

I searched for his car and I found it on the corner. He did hide it well.

"Daddy, do you have water here?" I am damn thirsty. I sat on the passenger's seat.

"Here." He handed me the water from his bag. "Did you run?" He is wiping the sweat on my face.

"Yup, our professor dismissed us late. Sorry, did you wait long?"

"No, I am fine. You know I can wait for you. So where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"You're the one who asked me, I thought you have plans."

"No, I just want to see you before I go home."

I drank his water and almost finished it. "Sorry. Got really thirsty."

He wiped my lips. "Me too, so thirsty." He is staring intently at my lips. He is lusting over me with the way he stares.

"Baby, let me kiss you once." He pulled me closer to his seat and held my nape. He kissed me with so much intensity. He was like sucking up my soul. He was like eating my mouth and my damn jaw. It was covered with his saliva. He was so into it. "Fuck. I want you so badly tonight."

"I have exams tomorrow."

"I know, that's why I am trying to control it." He is talking while his eyes are focused on my lips. He nibbled my lower lip and kissed me again.
"damn it."

I giggled when I saw him trying to control his urge to take me. Of course, we will never do it in this car, I mean inside the school campus.

"Baby, is that your ex?"
I looked at where my boyfriend is looking and yes he is right, it is Kao.

I saw him angrily walking towards this car.

"I guess so." He is knocking on the car's door. "What am I going to do?" I asked my boyfriend nervously. He can't see me with Mew or I'll be doomed.

"I know you are there, Gulf. Someone saw you enter here. Out of this car now." He yelled from outside.

"Let me talk to him," Mew told me but I stopped him.

"I'll handle this. Kao never listens to anyone."
I stepped out of the car.

"Why are you here?" He was trying to open the door widely to check who's sitting beside me. "Who's fuckin car is this?"

"Your voice, Kao. Shut up."

"NO! You shut up, Gulf. I am trying to understand why you keep ignoring me because I know I am at fault too but you are being too much. "

Damn it. Is he kidding? After cheating on me, he dares to question my decisions in life.

"We're done. I already said it. I am just trying to be civil for the sake of our past."

"Why? Is you're boyfriend on this car?" He yelled. It's good that there are no students near us. He gripped my arm.

"Let go." I heard Mew's deep voice. I told him that I'll handle this. He shouldn't have stepped out of the car. He is just making it worst.