13

Guess who gave me a ride home.

In his big car with comfortable heated leather seats listening to surprisingly soft music was none other than Armando. I didn't want to at first but time was going and the evening was freezing up so I had no choice but to accept after a few seconds of contemplating.

"Remember that tomorrow we are coming in the afternoon okay" I said as he stopped in front of my place. "See you tomorrow and thank you for the ride"

"Don't mention it" he smirked watching me close the small gate and finally drove off. I noticed a few cars in the driveway and looking up at the house lights were fully on. Maybe Doris and her countryside daddy came for a visit bringing along a few relatives.

People.

I heard a few cheers and trap music when I reached the back of the house noticing a group of guys and girls drinking and cheering..... It wasn't Doris after all but a Friday night party Miliano was throwing I guess.

"Hey Kye!, come over here real quick" he hollared talking to me for the first time after the incident. He looked wasted and different with a subtle beard that made him more attractive and mature looking. Coming up to me he draped his arm around my neck leading me to his friends who were looking at me curiously. "Lemme introduce you to my friends" he snickered and I immediately didn't want to be there or be the center of attention.

"Kye meet my friends and my girlfriend..... Babe!, come here, I want you to meet Kye" a short cute platinum blonde appeared in front of me holding one of those signature party red cups.

"Babe... Guys this is Kye, the guy I told y'all about"

Everyone burst out laughing and laughing very hard as words started flying.

"The fag"

"is he the homo"

"gross.... Literally gross"

When they say high school kids can be mean this is what they mean.

With all pain in my heart I shoved him away from me as warm tears threatened in my eyes making everything blurry and confusing as the cackles of the teen devils got louder an tormenting. I needed to get away from here.

"Stay away from my men you freak!" yelled the babe up in my face splashing me with liquor, stink of the sudden impact of the alcohol blinded me as I felt being shoved around, eyes blurry and in pain I tried finding my way to my place when I suddenly fell into a blanket of cold water wrapping itself around.

Gasping for air I looked up at the people surrounding the pool looking down on me.

"Cleanse the homo out of him!" yelled a random voice as suddenly they started drenching the alcohol on me.

I never wanted to cry soo hard and disappear at the same time in my life like right now.

"Whoa!... Guys I think that's enough" only now he grows a conscious. Miliano held out his hand for me but I refused it as I helped myself out of the pool drenched in water and the strong smell of alcohol.

"Okay guys party's over.... This isn't right!" he hollared at his friends. I looked up at him and all I felt was nothing..... Nothing not even hate. Pure nothingness.

"Don't... Fucking touch me" I cringed away from him when he tried to hold me.

I slowly slouched to my place finding comfort in the tears running down my cheeks as memories of high school came flooding back.

*****

I kept this short cause I have an irrational phobia of the number 13.

Ariana Grande
Breathin.