•CHAPTER 12•

'2 out of 4'

---

Siting down at the dinner table scared her beyond compare, even though she knew she wasn't the one who will be entering the three deadly tasks. Amora sat between her sister and a 3rd year girl, fiddling with her hair anxiously waiting.

"Sit down, please," said Hogwarts headmaster.

"And now, the moment you've all be waiting for; the champion selection," he hollered.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum," Dumbledore roared, causing all the other Durmstrang students to erupt in cheers and stamping there feet in excitement.

"The student from Beauxbatons," Amora grabbed her sister hand tightly, "is... Fleur Delacour," Dumbledore roared again.

Amora pulled her sister into a tight hug, "I'm so proud of you," Amora whispered in Fleur's ear before she walked toward the front of the great hall.

"And finally, the champion from Hogwarts is..." Amora look towards the hufflepuff table where Cedric and his friends where sitting, she didn't recognise any of them, he's eyebrows where furrowed together in concentration.

"Cedric diggory!" The head master yelped joyously, a bit overly excited.

As Cedric walked past her toward the front of the hall, he's Gorgeous grey eyes held contact with amora's soft emerald green ones, Cedric winked at her. This action, however every miner, made Amora blush bright pink, and having to hide her self from anyone seeing her.

"Excellent! We now have our own champions, but in the end, only one with go down in history, as the triwizard champion and receive the triwizard cup," Dumbledore announced, as the glowing cup was revealed.

Just then the Goblet of fire lit up once again, blue swirling around the cup before turning red, and a piece of paper flew out of the top.
Amora wondered what was going on, there where only suppose to be three champions not four.

"Harry potter?! Harry Potter!?" He hollered with shock, he was just as confused as the rest of the students.

"He's a cheat!" One boy yelled.

"He's not even 17 yet!!" Another yelled.

Amora sat there in her own thoughts, knowing anything to do with Harry was probably bad news or somethings terrible was going to happen to him or someone around him.

"No..." Amora whispered, knowing that Cedric and her elder sister would be along side him competing, she never doubted Harry, she knew a 14 year old boy could never get past a enchant magic object like the goblet.

"Look at the boys face he obviously didn't do it, he just as confused as all of us," Amora hollered, she was stood up from her seat, which caught everyone attention.

Most students cowered back, not expecting anyone to defend the 'boy who lived' and especially not a Veela girl.