♡ 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♡

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭2

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
2.4

The door swung open, revealing a smiling Kiyoko with an adorably Yachi behind her, wearing an equally friendly expression.

"Hey!" (Y/N) smiled, stepping inside Kiyoko's house. After taking off her shoes, she followed the two girls into the living room, where, much to her surprise, a bunch of snacks had been laid out, plush carpets and pillows taking up the whole area.

With a bright grin, the three made themselves comfortable.

(Y/N) hadn't spent too much time with the managers, but it was safe to say that the time they spent together was incredible. They had immediately formed a bond, becoming an unstoppable trio of hotties. Though they both seemed quite quiet in front of most, (Y/N) was quick to learn that they were fairly extroverted once alone, with the exception of Yachi's nervousness around two extremely pretty girls. It wasn't awkward at all. In fact, most would think they'd been friends for a while. 

But this was the first sleepover they'd had. 

"Sooo..." Kiyoko lightly shoved (Y/N), a mischievous smile playing her lips, "How was it?"

Yachi leaned in slightly, interested to hear about her day with Aoba Johsai.

The Ukai suddenly turned a little sheepish, "Well," She paused, "HOLY FUCKING GOD OIKAWA'S SO COOL,"

The two other girls squealed, soon bursting into a fit of giggles as (Y/N) retold her story about how she somehow managed to keep cool in front of the pretty setter. 

"And Iwaizumi's arms," She rambled.

Kiyoko nodded, biting a bit off of the liquorice in her hands, "They're something alright,"

"You must be pretty special to get a date with Oikawa Toruu after barely just meeting him," Yachi mused, fiddling with the blanket in her lap, "I mean, most of his fangirls would kill to be in your spot,"

"Oh, I know," (Y/N) sighed, taking a sip from her coffee, "I'm half expecting to get jumped tomorrow," 

Yachi stifled a chuckle, "Tanaka and Noya would wreak havoc if one of you two got hurt,"

(Y/N) quickly grabbed a bag of Sabritas next to her and threw it at the blonde, "Yachi, you too! Give yourself some more credit! The boys care for you just as much!" She scolded, tutting as she shook her head.

"EeK!" Yachi squeaked, covering her face as the bag of crisps was throw at her. Opening it with a huff, she shoved one into her mouth, "I mean, yeah. But compared to you goddesses I'm like- what, a rock?"

"I don't know," Kiyoko shrugged, standing up, "I'd top you any day," When a pillow was thrown at her, she let out a silky laugh, dodging said item, "What?! I'm just stating facts. Now, Margaritas, anyone?"

"Ki!" (Y/N) gasped, clapping her hand over her mouth. 

"So no?" The black-haired queen pouted.

"What do you mean? Of course. I'll help," (Y/N) stood up, brushing the crumbs off of her pants and following her into the kitchen.

"G- guys! I'm like fifteen," Yachi protested, but her calls were not heard as a blender was turned on.

(Y/N) sat on the couch with Yachi in between her legs, one hand playing with the younger girl's sunshine hair as the other held a cocktail glass, the lime green slushie swirling around slightly as she moved. The soft singing of Girl in Red was heard in the background, mainly there to fill in the silence.

Kiyoko watched with soft eyes, taking a sip of her alcoholic beverage, "So you're going to go to the training camp with us, right?"

(Y/N) hummed, braiding her friend's hair with one hand, "Duh. I can't leave my favourite girlies alone. Plus, I'm sure the other teams have a few managers we can hang out with,"

The girl with a beauty spot grinned, "All the boys from Tokyo'll freak." Lifting her glass a little, she said, "After all, Karasuno not only has two incredibly incredible managers, but an extra gorgeous woman as our... uh... secretary! Our gorgeous secretary!"

(Y/N) chuckled from her spot on the couch, careful not to spill her drink, "The power we hold," She joked, "But apparently they have a groupchat where they talk about me,"

"Whaaat? And we're not in it?" A slightly tipsy Yachi complained.

(Y/N) shrugged, "I don't know. I think it's for the volleyball boys. I guess that way they can send each other weird stuff without getting scolded by us,"

"Ugh," Kiyoko said with an eye roll, "Men,"

(Y/N) tilted her drink towards the older manager, "Amen. We don't need them. Our amazing trio is all we need,"

Yachi raised her fist, "Uh-huhhh! I agreeEEEEe~! Kill all men! Kill all men!"

Kiyoko flinched, standing up to head over to the blonde, "Right, I think that's enough alcohol for you. Not that I don't agree with you, but," She pried the sugary drink from the blonde's hands, lifting her up to the couch (Y/N) was sitting on.

Almost instantly, Yachi was passed out on the couch, (Y/N) gently placing the fluffy blanket over her shoulders. 

Now the Ukai and Ki sat on the floor against the couch, both sipping their drinks in silence as i wanna be your girlfriend played softly in the background, the only light being the faint glow from the TV.

"You enjoying it here? The boy's falling at your feet?" Kiyoko questioned, looking at the girl from the corner of her eye. 

(Y/N) snorted, "Of course! It's great here. You just be used to it, though,"

The other girl nodded with a smirk, "I guess. But I don't think one's quite caught my eye yet."

Ukai sipped her drink in thought, "Hmm. I'm not gonna be that quick to fall for a boy,"

Kiyoko shoved her teasingly, "But you will for a girl?"

Immediately, (Y/N) became a flustered mess, thankful for the darkness that shrouded her expression

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding," The pretty manager assured, "Well, maybe. Refills?" She raised her empty glass slightly.

Grateful for the change of subject, she got up and trailed behind the black-haired girl into the kitchen.

♡