Down Low, We Rise

Ey yo, what's up, bois?

So my story got deleted by Wattpad and unfortunately, I can't get it back. 

Not everything's bad though. I planned to rewrite the story anyways since the plot was so trashed the way I see it, hahaha.

Anyways, here's the long-overdue chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Bloodborne.

Bleary ocean blue eyes slowly blinked open, greeted by the light seeping through the narrow gaps of the curtains on her window. Wiping away the trickle of drool on the corner of her mouth, the scent of mahogany reminded her of where she slept; her desk.

On her desk, organized sets of fine pens were lined up and clean papers were stacked together neatly, befitting that of an heiress of the Arc line. Which was unnecessary in her opinion considering her line of work.

She sighed tiredly. Even out here in an unmarked settlement on Mistral, paperwork would always catch up. Just looking at the empty report she had to file once she returned from her mission made her unhealthy. She leaned back into her seat, moaning softly as she satisfyingly popped a few tight joints on her back.

She stood up from her seat and slid the curtains aside to see a panoramic view of the bustling village of Hunt.

Yes, Hunt.

Even with the rapid development of the settlement, they had yet to be named until recently when the townsmen asked what should be the name of this unmarked settlement. They came up with the idea of naming the new settlement after the title of their savior who had yet to divulge his official name to them. 

They chose to name the lands after his profession, hunting.

Quite the unusual name, she thought. But the Hunter didn't pay it any mind. It was their land to name and in his opinion, the name fits just fine.

After all, he'd be teaching them how to hunt.

She stood up from her seat and reached for the exit of her study until she looked down at her clothes which were, to say the least, inadequate for visiting outdoors. 

Haggard and messy, she sighed once more and took a moment to change her clothes into something neater, just picking the first decent blouse and pair of jeans she could find, complete with her mother's gifted necklace, tie her hair in a neat ponytail, and some light make-up and foundation to complete the set.

There, now she was more presentable as she nodded to herself in the mirror. She reached for the exit once more and opened the door to let the sun greet her eyes.

The lights shone upon giant structures that started to take their shape evident in the arrangement of tall wooden scaffolds with the workers balancing on them, stacking cemented bricks and tile evenly on top of each other with ease.

Beside the settlement were the open fields where the barns held the poultry, the cows, and the sheep, and the farms that stored the harvests. There was also an area where animal carcasses were skinned and their hides were dried for preservation.