Chapter 12

The next morning we landed on a planet to get some supplies. I put a cloak around me as we headed towards the booths. I got many stares as I walked pass. "Celena what do you think should we look first?" I look down at her. Celena titled her head to the side and let out a small roar. "Food? Okay then let start there."  We headed towards the food booth and bought the foods and drinks, then we headed towards the repair shop. "Hello how can I help you?" The worker asked, "Can you help me to take this collar off of me?" The worker looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Now why would I help a nasty slave like you? Obviously you looks like you own by someone." My eyes narrow at his sudden change personality. I expose my collar bone reveal of yautia prime royal mate mark.  His face turn pale as snow and instantly start to sweat. "Y-your y-your..." He trial off making me smirk. "Yes, I am and don't tell anyone that I was here or I will kill you. Do you understand?" I say to him darkly and looked at him with bloodlust. He  Looked at me with fear and nodded quickly. "O-of course, R-right th-this way." I follow him inside the shop and take the collar off. I thank him before leaving with the supplies I need. 

"Okay Celena, that I the supplies we need for getting back home. Also It's enou-!?" I was cut off my sentence when I accidently bump into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." The person look at me and his eyes widen. "SIS!?" My eyes widen in shock of who is standing in front of me. "Mikey!?" We stare each other for a moment before he instantly crushed me into a hug. "Holly I was so worried about you, what have you been. After you ran out the Lair, I search after you for weeks! Master Splinter was also worried about you sis." My heart melted and ache as I hug him back. "I'm so sorry bro that I'll been gone for so long." I say barely a whisper. "But what how are you here? I know well enough that the government didn't built any space ship."

"Well, It's a long story but simply put that a very cool robot came to our lair and asked us to save earth from being destroyed by these dinosaurs dudes called the tricertons." My body became stiff and my blood boil. I heard Celena hiss at the word too. "Really?" He nodded, "Yeah. Anyway how did you get here dudette?" I let out a sigh. "It's a long story and I will tell you later. Are you here alone Mikey?" 

"Well, I was with Leo, Donnie, and Ralph, but I lost them about a few moments ago."

"Well let's find them and oh when we  see them. Don't tell them it's me okay?" Mikey nodded understanding that I don't want to see them after what they did. We walked around with Celena on my shoulder snuggling in my hair. "They got to be here somewhere." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry with Will." Even though that I don't want to see there faces again. We walked about a few seconds before we heard a familiar shout behind us. "Mikey!" We turn around and I almost growl as April and Casey running towards us.  "There you are dude, They're been worried about you." Casey said, "Yeah, but not Holly." I heard mikey mumble to himself. "Who is this?" April said as she looked at me. I looked at her with a blank face. "O-oh this, well her name is...Night Cloud? Yeah her name is Night Cloud." I nodded to him. "Night Cloud huh well nice to meet you beautiful." Casey say trying to flirtish look. I almost gagged. "Night Cloud wanted to join us." April looked at me suspiciously. "Why Night Cloud covering her face?" I let out a annoy sigh. "You could say that I'm wanted for the tricertons." I say.

"Why though?" Casey asked.

"The King apparently wanted me to be his Queen to rule by his side." I feel disgusted as I remember his disgusted hands on me. "did you escape?" I nodded, "Yes and this fella help me." I pointed to Celena that was sleeping on my shoulder. "Well, I guess we let you join us." April walked past me and purposely bump into my shoulder. 

We walked into the spaceship and was greeted by a familiar robot. "April, Casey, Mikey welcome back." Mr. Honeycutt say before looked at me. "And who is this?"

"This Night Cloud, she wanted to join us to defeat the triceratons." Casey said.

"And why is that?"

"You could say that I'm kinda wanted like you Mr. Honeycutt." I say and his eyes widen in shock. I put my index finger up to my lips. "O-oh really and why the triceratons is chasing after you?" He say trying get over his shock.

"The king of the triceratons wanted to make me his queen." I spat at the words. About 30 minutes later the trio had returned and asked why a 'stranger' is doing on the ship. Mr.  Honeycutt introduced me to them as Night Cloud.

"Oh and Master Splinter is here too." Mikey whisper to me. "Where is he?"

"He is in his room. Come on I show you." We headed towards his room and Mikey knock on his door. "Master Splinter It's me and I brought someone."

"Come in my child." We walked and saw Splinter sitting in the middle of the room mediating. "Hi dad." I say softly. "Holly is that you my daughter?" He open his eyes. I pull my cloak off and see tears were in his eyes. I also have tears my eyes as I ran up to him and hug him tightly. "I miss you dad." He hugs me back and began to stroking my hair. "I miss you too." I sob into his clothes as we hugged each other.

3rd POV

Outside of the room, Casey, April,  and the brothers were shock as this stranger that suddenly came and turn out it was Holly. All the brothers were ashamed of what they have done when Casey show them a video of what April real colors were. "I have so much to tell you." Holly say, "I believe that you do." Celena let out a chirp and jump on Holly lap. Holly look down and smile. "No This is not home.  Our home is far away from us and we need to get back as soon as possible." She petted Celena fur as she purred.
"I'm sorry to interrupt this reunion." Mr honeycutt said. "Your majesty why are you here. I thought you were with Centanu?" Everyone in the room were confused to why Mr. Honeycutt is calling Holly her Majesty. Holly let out a sigh. "Well put it simple, after the party, I got kidnapped by the triceratons and been there for few weeks and I escape with the help of Celena." He let out a gasp. "Oh my stars! Are you and the pups alright?!"

"I don't know." Holly said with anxiety and fear in her voice. 

(When Centanu mark Holly, The mate mark change when a royal Yautja mark his/her mate. When they do, the mark change into the logo of the yautja prime. This only happens to the royals)