*04 | wRoNg

04 | wRoNg

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When we both stood, I came to realize just how tall mystery man is. I stand at a whopping 5'7 ¼" - and yes, fractions count - so everybody in my vicinity — which isn't many — is usually taller than or the same height as me. Even Cassidy (but only by one inch), but this man?

He has to be over six feet. It's not possible for him to be an inch under six feet. I say this because the top of my head reaches his chin when he pulls me into his warm side.

His smell is intoxicating - even more than the two sangrias I drank.

The elevator ride was as eventful as it could be with a couple of other people in front of us. His hand moved from my waist to my ass and when he squeezed - my breath hitches in my throat as I lean back against him.

I can feel the tent in his pants as he rests his back against the wall of the elevator and pulls me with him, my back against his hard chest. He slides one hand down to the open slit of my dress where my thigh is and inches his fingers towards my soaked panties.

"Not here," I whisper to him as his lips find their way to my neck. That doesn't stop his assault however, just renders me practically useless as I tilt my head to the side, giving him more space.

He chuckles against my skin, "They don't care, querida."

The way the nickname rolls off his tongue makes me clench my thighs together, trapping his hand between them. Three years of Spanish in highschool really paid off.

"Well, I do and I'd rather not have people look at me when there's stuff dripping down my thigh." I whimper, quietly as his other hand wraps around my neck from behind. "Fuck." I whisper and jut my hips back against him in surprise.

Taking note of how my body reacts to his touch, he runs the tip of his nose along my jaw and kisses my skin.

"I should take you right here and now, princesa."

Part of me wants to say, "Okay." but the prideful part of me stops my mouth from forming the word. Instead, I shake my head, "How many more floors?"

He glances up for a moment, taking in the 4 on the monitor, "Six."

"There's ten floors of this place?"

The elevator dings at five and as far as I know, everybody on this damn elevator stays on this floor or they just decided to move the party to a single hotel room. Regardless, when the elevator door closes, leaving me and mystery man by our lonesome, he wastes no time taking what he wants.