First love

TRIGGER WARNING: bullying, self-harm, verbal abuse.

First love - Suga

Chapter 4

The next three weeks went by and things pretty much played out the same way every day. Jungkook and I would avoid each other as much as possible. It made it easier to avoid him each time by reminding myself of how much he hated me. But on a more positive note in the last three weeks, I've gotten closer with Hoseok and Taehyung. We all seem to be so comfortable and at ease with each other the way people are with very close friends. We tell each other everything, well they do. But I haven't said certain things about myself to them yet. Taehyung would rant about how he had tutoring with Professor Jin every Friday after class. He would gush over how hot he was, which was interesting to hear the first time but now annoyed Hoseok and me to the point that we don't even listen to him anymore. My life at home didn't get any better; it got even worse. My stepfather had been losing a lot at the casino and took his frustration out on me, beating me up sometimes. My self-harming issues didn't change, not that I expected them to, causing me to wear a lot of my baggy sweaters and long-sleeved tees. But still, I liked to think if I was alive for anyone, it would have to be for my brother and my two new friends.

Today we were all in the dance room. Hoseok was someone who loved dancing other than me. Hoseok really wanted to become a professional dancer and I had a strong feeling he would because he's talented.

"How do you feel about that dance?" Hoseok asked, looking at me.

"Damn, look at that ass!" Taehyung said as he winked.

"Shut up Tae! I didn't ask for your opinion. Jimin, you tell me." Hoseok said as he momentarily glared at Taehyung.

"Honestly you're such a good dancer. I don't even know how to explain it. It looked amazing," I said with a smile.

"Awww Jimin you're too sweet!" Hoseok hugged me from the back.

"Ugh guys get a room," Taehyung said as he got up to grab his water bottle.

"Pshh, at least none of us are whipped by Jin," Hoseok blurted out, still holding onto me.

"I mean, I'm not denying it," Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Go suck his dick," Hoseok replied.

"You know I would Hobi," Taehyung said as he winked at him.

"Y'all are so disgusting please stop!" I said as they started bursting out into laughter.

*Author's POV*

Taehyung and Hoseok kept giggling and talking about random stuff. Jimin told them he had to go to the washroom. As Jimin was walking to the washroom, his wallet dropped out of his pocket while he was grabbing his phone but not that he noticed. Taehyung and Hoseok stopped talking and giggling as they saw the wallet had fallen out and noticed a picture that fell out from the side pocket. Taehyung zoomed towards the wallet, picked it up, and held the photo in his hands looking extremely confused. He called Hoseok over. Hoseok seemed to be shocked as well. It was a picture of Jungkook and Jimin together.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Why does he have a picture of him?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin walked to the washroom and went inside. He started washing his face and looked in the mirror. That's when he started hearing weird noises faintly but he recognized what kind of noise it was. It sounded like moaning. Jimin turned the tap off and heard the bathroom stall open right behind him. He couldn't believe his eyes at what he was witnessing. The guy inside the stall looked at the girl with him and then at Jimin.