17

13 years later

"Fred! Kai! For the last time finish packing and bring down your trunks!" May called up the stairs and then quickly ran into the kitchen where George was making pancakes and toast.

"Honestly woman I don't even see why you bother." George said while chuckling.

May rolled her eyes and slowed her pace just for a moment. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he stood at the stove and flipped the pancakes.

"I'm pretty sure they get all their genes from their dad and Uncle Fred." She said with a laugh.

"Well..."

There was a loud bang from upstairs and May jumped at the sound.

"FRED! KAI! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" A smaller more feminine voice called out from upstairs.

George laughed softly. "Yea. You're probably right."

They heard quick footsteps tumble down the stairs and run into the kitchen. May turned to see their daughter, Catori, the youngest of their three children, with her face reddened in anger.

"Fred and Kai blew up my door again." She pouted while crossing her arms.

George filled her plate with pancakes and sat it on the table motioning for her to sit. He ruffled her hair and smiled at her. "Don't worry princess, we'll get them back. Just you wait."

May hit him playfully on the arm. "Encouraging our children to partake in this behavior?"

George only smiled at her and shrugged. "It's what I do best."

May laughed and shoved him towards the stairs. "Well maybe you could get your two sons down the stairs before we miss the train."

When he had disappeared out of the kitchen, Catori's smile dropped and May sat down at the table with her.

"What is it, spirit?" She asked quietly.

Catori sighed and shoved another forkful of pancakes into her mouth. May wanted to laugh at the similarities between the two of them. She was the one who resembled May the most, having long brown hair, and darker skin than her two brothers.

"I'm just nervous about sorting." She admitted.

May smiled at her. "Well what house do you want to be sorted into?"

Catori shrugged. "Slytherin would be nice. Just because you were in Thunderbird."

May nodded and squeezed her hand atop the table. "Any house would be lucky to have you. If you're meant to be in Slytherin, then you will be."

Catori smiled at her and nodded, going back to her breakfast. It was Catori's first year at Hogwarts, while her brothers were going into their third year, they were both in Gryffindor like George.

Fred and Kai took after George completely. Their pranking, their red hair, their freckles. Even their house. Fred and Kai were also twins, and it was quite the shock for both families when they found out. Funny how things work out that way.

George had rejoined them in the kitchen and Fred and Kai followed closely behind him, whispering excitedly about something.

He bent down and pressed his lips into May's softly. "Trunks are packed and in the foyer, love."

May smiled at him. "Thank you."

May then turned her attention to her two twin boys and narrowed her eyes. "What are you two plotting?"