compromise

Mew: Gulfie open your eyes... I want you to see me, baby....

Gulf: baby no ...first put your clothes on...

Mew: are you scared of me??

Gulf: Open his eyes...I am not scared of you I am scared for my ass...

Mew: you know I won't do anything without your permission...

Gulf: I know but....I am scared....you were already big and now you have become giant...

Mew: laughed...he came near gulf and kissed him...can we do other things....

Gulf: other things means....

Mew again kissed gulf....they both were kissing when Mew put his hand on gulf's shorts... gulf loved the cold touch of mew tongue... He moaned softly....

Mew took his fingers near Gulf's entrance and circle his fingers to the rim of the hole...

Gulf broke the kiss and looked at mew....Mew bit his lower lips and entered his finger in the hole....gulf grab mew's shoulder....aaahhh Mew....Mew entered deep inside.....making gulf flinched...mewww.....Mew slowly thrusting in and out....and gulf was just moaning...Mew let gulf lay on the floor and leaned to kiss his member.....

Gulf closed his eyes ....Mew smirk....baby opens your eyes and see how good your baby is fucking you with his mouth...mew lick gulf's member...

Gulf is feeling at the top of his ecstasy....aahhh Mew..gulf started biting his lips when mew entered his second finger....aaah mew stop, please.....I will cum...Mew mew....

Gulf came in mew's mouth mew swallowed but didn't stop...gulf in no time get hard again...aaahh baby no please no....

Mew's eye turned red due to excitement...he licks gulf's body....gulf got scared by the look so he removes mew's hand and steps back from mew...mee is looking at gulf lustfully... ...

baby, please remember I am gulf your gulf...

Mew: mew closed his eyes I am sorry I scared you....mew closed his eyes aaahhh gulf it's painful I am too tight...

Gulf: mee I know you want it...if you want you can ask san ....as I am just useless to you I am sorry...

Mew: I will die from this pain but I won't touch anyone else...

Gulf felt relaxed...I am sorry I got the scared baby I am sorry....can I help you too...

Mew: in disappointment...no gulf it's okay...

Gulf: mew...can we accept the fact that this all is new for me and I can get afraid with all new things....you know I got scared coz I have never seen you like this....but can you please forget that and let me help you...

Gulf started stroking mew..mew is moaning so good...but soon gulf's hands started paining he used his mouth but his lips got swollen still mew is not halfway...aaahh baby I cant make you cum I am sorry...please fuck me...I will manage...

Gulf got a call from san ..he received...and put it on speaker...

San: Don't even think about that gulf...vampires can kill humans....in starting few times Tharn could be dangerous...he has not learned that skill....and fucking a human without controlling his speed and strength is really dangerous....

Gulf: you were listening to us oh god San you are disgusting...

Both wore their clothe and said we are done...San came up through the window...sorry love birds I can't let Mew kill his only love....
I was expecting these....in the starting few days of transformation...controlling sex desire is hard....