38: Part 2 of Birthday

The puppy's name is... Dior. Dior won from the last chapter and some of you guys suggested awesome names. I'm in love with all the names that I couldn't decide, but the name 'Dior' won!♡

_____

They spoilt me with all the presents and love, I'm truly grateful by their presence

All of the sudden we heard the door bell rang. Chev got up and opened the door.

"Happy Birthday Ky!" I heard my friends' voices.

"Thank you!" I gasped.

"Thank you for inviting us Mr. Adley." Ceane said as I shifted my gaze to Kieran and smiled warmly.

"This is my first time stepping in your massive house... mansion." Yana said in amusement.

"C'mon I'll introduce you to my Family." I've said it before and I'm gonna say it until my last breath that I'm blessed with my family.

"Dang so there are more hotties other than the Adley brothers-" Olivia was cut off when Yana elbowed her stomach lightly.

_____

"We didn't know what to get you but we hope you like it." Olivia said as she handed a box.

"You didn't have to, but thank you." I said as I opened the box to see stationary.

"These are so pretty." I looked more into the box filled with journaling stuffs.

"It's not much, oh read the letter!" Yana chirped.

_____

Today, It felt like the best day of my life, and I couldn't thank my family and friends enough for helping me celebrate it so much.

Tonight I'm in the garden sitting in the swing and enjoying the stars twinkling up above, thanking God for all the blessings.

"Hey." I shifted my gaze to where the voice was.

"Hi." I said as Earos sat beside me.

"The stars are brighter tonight." He said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Happy Birthday, Ky."

"Thank you... you know life isn't just roses and daisies. Life thought me to look for the beauty and to be grateful."

"I hate you." He said in a bland way that causes me to look at him.

"Because you have the audacity to learn and explore things, grew up without our care and guidance. Though I hate you for that, I'm thankful for who you are today."