𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"Moveee.." I dragged as Muga stood in front of me with the baby powder. We were throwing baby powder on each other and she kept tryna smack me.

"LET ME GET YOU!" She yelled chasing after me, I ran out the room and down the hall and she chased behind me before jumping on my back and smacking me in the face with her hand filled with baby powder.

She held onto my back as I tried to get her off me.

"Get down and throw me my ones.." I said, she laughed and spoke in my ear.

"You wanna fight me?" She asked lowly.

My dick getting hard.

"Get down and see.." I said.

She got down off my back and walked in front of me. "You wanna fight me?" She asked with a smile, her head was tilted and all over the place.

"Yeah.." I responded nodding.

"Hit me then.." She said with a shrug.

"Hit me.."

"Hit meeee.." She dragged touching her chest.

I pushed her head back and she started swinging on me. I pushed her back again and ran down the hallway into the room.

I sat back down on the bed and grabbed my controller and started playing the game. "Why would you leave me in there?" I heard.

She came into the room and charged at me and started smacking me and shit. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of me as I laid back. "Stop hitting me.." I said looking at her.

"You said you wanted to fight.." She said with a frown, I smacked my lips and chuckled.

"I was fucking with you.."

"Whatever that means.." She said sitting up on my lap, she yawned and looked at her arms.

"You got baby powder everywhere.." I said.

"LETS WRESTLE!" She yelled.

"You wan Wrestle?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yesssss.." She dragged.

She stood up on the bed and looked at me with her eyes squinted as I stood in front of the bed. She reached over and slapped me. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her on the bed, she started fighting back as I put her legs back.

"Say you tap out.." I said holding her legs.

"NO!" She yelled trying to move her legs.

"Say you tap out and I'a move.." I said looking down at her as she pushed my head back.

If you want your pussy ate just say that.

Nevamind cause she prolly don't even know how to ask fa that.

"I'm not gonna say that! Get offa my legs!" She screeched, I laughed and bent down to get in her face.