45

Jeongyeon reached home she throw her key on the dinning table.

She enterd the kitchen and the first thing that caught her eye are big boxes of 'Honey Loops' her lips automaticaly curved as she rememberd older woman's obsession with them.

She then rest her palms on border of kitchen's platform, she turn her head towards the kitchen window and found 03 birds. As she watched them she remember Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Young Lee, birds Nayeon wants to introduce to her 3 years ago.

She sighed she just found instant ramen and eat them, she's missing older woman so much.

Tzuyu said her to rest but she can't, she can't sleep without any news about Nayeon. But she have to. Tears slowly started to form into her eye which didn't take time to fall down.

She soon drifted into sleep while her face covered with tears.

>>>>

Her eye opened , her head is aching maybe too much of crying. She look at the clock indicating 5 in the evening.

She dialed JB's number.

Jeongyeon : "Anything about Nayeon unnie?"

She directly jumped to the point.

Jb : "She's at her friend's house she'll be staying there for few days"

Jeongyeon just sighed and hunged the call.

'Friend? As far as I know we both share same group of friends'

Jeongyeon then dialed Jihyo's number.

Jeongyeon : "Jihyo... Nayeon is at you house?"

Jihyo : "Oh? Why she'll come here? Tzuyu asked the same question in the morning what's going on Jeongyeon?"

Jeongyeon : "Nothing... I'll tell you later, but as soon as Nayeon arrive call me or drop a text. Okay?"

Jihyo : "Okay... Okay I will, but you better tell me what's going on. Later"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Thanks"

Jeongyeon then dialed Dahyun's number she said the same thing to them, then it was Tzuyu and at last it was Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "Yeah... What happen hyung?"

Jeongyeon : "She arrived at your house?"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah... But I didn't met her Minari was the one to talk with her"

Jeongyeon : "Please pass the phone to Mina"

Chaeyoung did what Jeongyeon said.

Mina : "Ney?!"

Jeongyeon : "Mina, Nayeon arrived at your unit but why didn't you text me? Or called me?"

Mina : "Unnie she said to stick my mouth if someone will ask about her, but Chae already told ya"

Jeongyeon : "Please mina now tell me where she is?"

Mina : "Unnie she don't want to meet anyone. She said she don't want to see anyone. Please unnie"

Jeongyeon sighed, she knows that she's behaving so desparetly but there's a part of her that keeps saying that Nayeon will leave her again. And now or ever in her life she don't want to lose Nayeon again.

Jeongyeon : "Okay... I'll not see her. I'll just check on her that is she fine? I swear I am not gonna meet her"

Mina sighed on the line , she can't stop Jeongyeon from doing this.

Mina : "She's in Suwon's 'Dark light' hotel."

Jeongyeon : "Thank you Mina... You owe me"

She said and hunged the call, without grabbing anything else except her car key she left her house in the cold 2°C. It's cold as hell and she's just wearing a sweater as it was a little warm inside her house.

The cold wind hit her but she just continues to drive, it's already 5:45 , fog and darkness is making hard for her to drive.