the entrance exams are upon us

Today's the day. The day I become a hero. Well, hero in training. Same thing really. I sat on the train with Toshi, on our way to U.A. high school. Though we both look board and blank faced, we are actually terrified and want to run away. To bad we refuse to give up the chance to become what we always dreamed about. We were both wearing basketball shorts and muscle T-shirts.
            I'm excited to as I'll probably get to see Machiko today at the exams. Both me and Toshi had spent the past three weeks staying up late to study and I felt way to prepared to to take the written exam. But I knew Toshi was worrying about the physical part, even though I knew he was gonna kick ass. I took a deep breath disguised as a sigh to help me calm my nerves. It didn't work very well.

           Me and Toshi got off the train, both of us carrying baseball bats. Hey, the paperwork it took to get here said that we could bring a weapon if it helped our quirk. I didn't really need it, but I liked it so I'm gonna use it. I feel like everyone would like the opportunity to bash in robots with a metal bat. I know me and Toshi would.
           We walked lazily to the gate and managed to hide our shock at the outrageous size the hero school was. There's not that many classes why do you need to have the biggest fucking school in the universe? I chose to ignore it and continued to the auditorium to take the written portion.
         When we got there we had to yet  again school our features to hide our shock at the size. We found our seats which where near the back and sat down to wait. Once the auditorium was full and the pro hero Present Mic came in. He then decided to scream at us. "CAN I GET A YEAH!!?" silence. I almost felt bad for him. He coughed into his hand and started to explain the exam and give us our tests. There was fifty questions and we had hour to finish it. A bit long if you ask me.

           Me and Toshi finished in about twenty minuts and rose to give our tests to Present Mic. He looked up in surprise at us, but then he smiled and took out tests. We went back to our seats and silently agreed to take a nap.

          We woke up to a very loud voice that belonged to Present Mic. "ALRIGHT STUDENTS!! I'LL EXPLAIN THE PHYSICAL PORTION OF THE EXAM NOW. THERE ARE FOUR ROBOTS IN TOTAL. THESE ARE THE ONE-POINTERS, THE TWO-POINTERS, AND THE THREE-POINTERS. THE MORE POINTS A ROBOTS WORTH, THE HARDER IT IS TO TAKE DOWN. AND THESE-" He was cut off by some blue haired teen with engins on his calves. "SIR! YOU STATED THAT THERE ARE FOUR ROBOTS, BUT YOU ONLY POINTED OUT THREE! IF THIS IS A MISTAKE ON UA'S BEHALF THEN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!! AND YOU TWO!" He pointed at me and Toshi while making wierd chopping motions with his hand. "NIETHER OF YOU TOOK VERY LONG ON THE WRITTEN EXAM AND FELL ASLEEP AFTERWARDS! IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO TRY YOUR HARDEST THEN YOU SHOULD JUST GO HOME!!" I got a bit angry at this kid. Was he born with a stick up his ass or did someone shove it up there?
           "Well, we studied so much that the test wasn't very hard, and when you study that much, you get tired so we took a nap before the physical part of the exam because we wanted a bit more energy to give it our all. And Pesent Mic was just about to explain the fourth robot before you jumped up and interrupted your peer and called out two students sitting quietly listening to the instructions given to us so that we don't do something we're not supposed to. If anything, your in the wrong here, not us." I explained like I was talking to a child. There also might of been a bit of sarcasm in there to.
             The glasses kid flushed red and he sat back down. "THANK YOU EXAMINER #1245, YOUR CORRCT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO EXPLAIN THE FOURTH ROBOT. IT'S WORTH ZERO POINTS SO JUST TRY AND AVOID IT. NOW HEAD OUT TO GROUND BETA AND GET READY TO KICK SOME ROBOT BUTT!!" There was a loud cheer and all the teens rushed to ground beta to take the test.
           Me and Toshi sighed and unethusiastcly followed them. Why are kids my age so bothersome?

         Me and Toshi where taking the exam in different testing grounds. I was in 5 and he was in 3. He looked nervous when he left to ground 3 so I had given my million dollar Midoriya smile. He had brightened a bit at that and turned around with a look of determination in his eyes.
          I looked up at the huge gates and swung my bat lazily by my legs. Then the bitchy blue haired kid came up to me with his arms crossed. "You are not aloud to being weapons to this test. You should either put it down or go home." I gave him board look and fished my UA entrance sheet out of my pocket and handed it to him. He unfolded it and read it quickly. He blinked in surprise and handed it back. "I apologize for jumping to conclusions, I should have asked why you had it first!" He said while bowing in a perfect ninety-degree angle.
           "It's fine dude, I'm not offended or anything." That's a lie I'm offended that he thinks I would just ignore the rules and get kicked out. He nodded and walked away. I sighed and placed my bat on my shoulder. Then a loud bell dinged and the gates opened. I ran inside immediately. I heard Present Mic yelling behind me. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!? THERE ISN'T A COUNTDOWN IN REAL LIFE!! GO, GO, GO!!!"
          I laughed and turned down a street and lit a red ball of flame above my right shoulder. I saw a two-pointer robot in from of me and I lunged at it. I brought my bat down on it's head, breaking it easily. I did this until I lost track of how many points I had. I was sure I had enough to get in so I had scaled a building and sat on it's roof to watch everyone else try and get more points.
          I was about to climb back down the building when the ground started to shake. I looked up and saw a zero pointer. I was about to run in the other direction when I heard a cry for help. There was a girl with green hair and frog features stuck under some rubble, about to be crushed by the giant two pointer. My bat was demolished by now, but I doubt it would have worked well against the huge robot.
          I started running across the rooftops until I was right next to the robot. I reached up and grabbed the red ball of fire off my shoulder and turned it to purple. I then shaped it as a whip and jumped off the building. I raised the whip of flame above my head and struck the robot right on it's massive head, cutting it in half. It fell back ward's and I fell down. I made the particalls in my fire more dense and changed my flames to orange, which didn't burn anything.
          I turned the fire into a circular shape and made it go under my feet to stop my descent. I sighed in relief but it was short lived as the zero Pointer hit the ground creating a huge dust cloud and an incredibly loud crashing noise. I covered my face with my hands as I was blown backwards. I managed to keep my flames  under me and stop me from flying onto the street below.
          I coughed as dust filled my lungs. I floated down to the cracked pavement and  looked around for the frog girl. I saw a blotch of green through the dust and started running towards it. The girls legs where covered in broken chunks of cement and she was passed out. She didn't seem too hurt though. I lifted the rubble off her with a little difficulty and princess carried her to the middle of the street.
             I just then became aware of the staires I was getting from everyone. I looked up and said, "What?"  They all looked bewildered like I had just solved the hardest math question in the world. I sighed and set the girl down and sat next to her. A few minuts later Recovery Girl showed up. "Are you hurt deery?" I shook my head. "No, just her. I'm fine." She gave me a skeptical look before finally nodding and leaned down and kissed the unconscious girls forehead. All the small bruises and cut's immediately healed. "I'll take care of things now. You go ahead and go home and get some rest." I nodded and got up to leave.

            I met up with smug looking Toshi at the gate. I raised an eyebrow at him, but he just smirked and said he'd tell me later. I laughed and we turned to head back to my warehouse. As I turned I caught sight of dirty blonde braided hair. I looked closer and saw a girl wearing black basketball shorts and a long sleeved shirt with a yellow smily face on it. I felt a smile grow on my face as I looked at her. She turned and caught my eye. She looked confused for a moment, but then she squinted her eyes at me and looked shocked.
            "Machiko!"