49: Closing Night Part II

" Sky, just know I'm gonna probably say a lot of things I don't mean." Cara warned him.

" Yep, nurses already told me." He cracked a smile.

" Did you let your family know?" He brushed back her hair.

" Yeah, but I'm not sure any of them could get here in time." She shrugged. He nodded, running his fingers through her hair.

" I love you." She smiled innocently.

" I love you too." He chuckled, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

oOOo

" Mommy, what's going on?" Penny asked as everyone filed up the waiting room.

" Cara's in labor." Bexley replied, searching for her phone.

" So, she's gonna have the baby!" Penny bounced excitedly.

" Yep." Josh laughed.

" Loose something, Bexley?" Ben watched as she searched through her bag.

" My phone..." Bexley trailed off.

" Bex, your phone's in your pocket." Josh leaned over a bit. She reached into her pocket.

" I'm just...scatterbrained." She smiled sheepishly. Some people gave her odd looks, she never was one to forget things like that.

" I think we all are." Iain grinned, easing the awkwardness.

oOOo

" Hey, how are you?" Natalie grinned as she, JoJo, and Bexley made their way into Cara's room. Sky and some of the other guys went off to find food.

" Just peachy." Cara smiled sarcastically.

" Love the sarcasm." JoJo laughed.

" Glad you approve." Cara chuckled, wincing lightly. Bexley fell into the chair next to her.

" You okay, Bex?" Natalie glanced over.

" Yeah, just got dizzy." Bexley waved it off.

" You also forgot where your phone was when it was in your pocket." JoJo commented absentmindedly.

" If I didn't know any better, I'd almost say you were pregnant." Cara laughed. When Bexley didn't respond, they all turned to her.

" Are you pregnant?" Natalie asked slowly.

" So, I might've gotten a little sick before the show." Bexley admitted.

" Was there an event that could've left your pregnant?" JoJo asked.

" Yep." Bexley laughed lightly at her phrasing.

" Did you take a test?" Cara asked.

" Not yet." Bexley shook her head.

" Good thing we're in a hospital." Natalie grabbed her hand, dragging her out of the room.

" We'll be back!" Natalie called over her shoulder.

oOOo

" Oh shit." Bexley whispered, staring at the pregnancy test results.

" Wanna go tell Josh?" Natalie questioned quietly.

" Oh yeah." Bexley nodded, thanking the nurse as they left.

" Hey Josh?" Bexley called as they walked into the waiting room.

" Yeah, Angel?" Josh looked up from his game of Uno with Penny and some of the guys.

" Can I talk to you?" She nodded towards a more private area.