One

-

This is inspired by a Webtoon story:

(Amazing story so far

(Amazing story so far. The characters are BTS inspired and the art and story is BEAUTIFUL) ... taekook lol

-

  The feeling sucks.

  Dark, confused eyes staring deeply into you as you walk by, the whispers coming from nearby students in the school hallway, having random people coming up to you and attempting to start conversation for one reason and one reason only. Yoongi knew that people would question who he is and peek at the new student in their high school.

  Yoongi had never moved schools before. He's never witnessed being the new student, and he had been so used to being in Daegu for so long that it felt like a sin to be in Busan now.

  The reason he had such a miserable time, the reason he had moved to Busan is because of his father. Very typical, his father had received a better paying, more suitable job for him over here in this city. He had asked Yoongi multiple times if it was okay that they moved, and he had asked Yoongi's brother as well. His dad had always been so kind and caring of both of them. Of course they agreed.

  Yoongi agreed even though he had to leave his family and friends in Daegu.

  At first, his mom didn't like the idea. But then his father somehow talked her into it. And that's exactly how Yoongi ended up sitting on his couch next to his mother and father, a clearly cautious look on their faces.

  Turns out that Yoongi's father and his company had been working on some kind of medicine. A medicine made more specifically for Omegas more than Alpha or Beta. Something that would help with heat. Something that would keep Omegas and Alphas calm during that time. Something that gets rid of all senses, so that the person who takes the daily pill won't be scented and won't be able to sense anything in return.

  Yoongi's mother. She's the one who most enthusiastically wanted Yoongi to take it. Explained to Yoongi that they both know how insanely terrible heat is, and explains that if Yoongi can't scent an Alpha, and if an Alpha can't scent him, then his heat would be a lot better than how it usually is.