fifteen!

TWITCH, RL.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITCH!
__

it was the end of alexis' twitch stream, and to say the least it was quite possibly the funniest thing ever.

they both played five nights at freddy's (which karl was terrible at because he got the most scared, and it raised their scared/scream count).

when karl finally got the courage, he insisted that he play it without any help. and that ended with him jumping in the chair, screaming, "NO NO NO!" when hearing foxy run in the hall, struggling to close the computer, and be quick enough to close the door.

to summarize, he got jump scared. although he did see it coming. "cmon! i was so close!" he huffed, throwing his arms around alexis, sniffling dramatically.

she laughs, attempting to comfort him. "it's okay not everyone can be as good as me when playing fnaf."

karl lifted his head from her shoulder, they had locked eyes. he glared, jokingly he pushes away from the hug settling back into his chair, "that's not very nice. i tried!"

o.O

i feel like i just walked in on something..

the way they just looked at each other pls

idk but can i join?

what if they kiss and he just says pog PLS

and chat did go crazy when noticing the small, yet strong eye contact they had made when their faces weren't even an inch apart.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

but when ending the stream, the two were happy that not only they had fun streaming, but their fans did as well.

it was about eleven-ish at night, they were both evidently tired. so aj was quick to jump on her bed, and karl followed shortly after.

they simply cuddled. until the peace was broken by the sound of karl's phone ringing. he picks it up to see it's her mom.

"hey mom."

"hey! guess who's here?!" he hears her mom excitedly ask, he hums. "i don't know, who?"

"danielle!"

karl's eyes widened, sitting up on the bed, untangling aj's arms from around him. aj worryingly looks up to him, clearly caught off guard by the abrupt motion.

"you're kidding? what? when did this happen? why is she even there?"

"what? why? aren't you and danielle still on good terms?! oh you must! she's such a sweetheart."

he scoffs quietly, "mom are you serious?"

"very! she came by this morning! isnt that fun? so when new york gets better and you can finally come for the holidays, she'll be here too!"