Part 12

The boy run up to Payal and hugged her and she picked him up and placed him on her hip.

"I missed you so much aunty. " The boy said and kissed her cheek loudly.

"And what about me? " Akash asked from behind and Payal put him down and he run to him and Akash picked him up and tossed him into the air and caught him making him giggle.

"I miss you too uncle...... I miss everybody especially buddy. " The boy said as Akash lead him to the couch and sat down with him on his lap. "By the way where is Khushav? " He asked not seeing his brother and best friend around.

"Ohhhhh....Khushav is asleep. " Payal replied as she sat beside them and ruffled his hair making him frown and straight it with his hand and Payal and Akash shook their heads and chuckled remembering his father also doesn't like his hair being touched. "But Aarav.... I thought you will be back in two days and where is bhai? " Payal asked.

"You are right aunty...... Camp was supposed to end in two days but that means I will miss you buddy's birthday which I absolutely can't accept so I call Papa and he came to pick me up...... And you know no one can say no to him and uncle. " Aarav said and both chuckled and nodded after all no one dares to deny the Raizada brothers what they want. "On our way home Papa got a call for an important video meeting and you know how boring such meetings are so begged Papa to send me home and he made Mohanji drop me here. " Aarav explained as the guards wheeled his suitcases and luggage into the house.

"Okay..... Come and let's me help you wash up...... It's almost time for dinner. " Akash said and Aarav nodded with a smile and got up and that was when he saw Nani and Mami including Anjali stand at the opposite side of the Hall.

He rushed up to Nani and Nani smiled and picked him up and made him stand on the center table.

"How are you Devi Youngji? " He asked mischievously as he snaked his arms around her neck and smiled and Nani smiled back.

"Hey you......  How many time have I told you she is way older than you to call her by that ridiculous name. " Anjali scolded and the smile on the face of Aarav's face fell making Nani angry and Akash and Payal nearly lashed out on her.

"Shut up Anjali...... You know it's a playful name and I gave him permission to call me that. " Anjali rolled her eyes at her Nani defending Aarav. She then turned to a sad Aarav and made him look at her. "Don't be sad Aarav.... She is just jealous of you. " Nani said as a matter of fact and Anjali gasped in shock.

She limped away hurt that everyone no longer considered her feelings

Akash then took Aarav up and helped him settle in and clean up and they both came down for their dinner and in came Manohar and Arnav.