What the fuck does he want?

Avni Malhotra

"What about your parents?" I asked him.

"What about them? They know about yesterday's incident and my mom is more than happy that you are moving with us." He said his eyes still focused on road.

"My dad is not home right now. When he will be back he will know about it too." He continued.

I just looked out of the window.
It is going to be super awkward. Ever since I am 15, I am used to living alone. Now I will be living with a family.

Why did I even agree?

"What are you thinking about?" Tanvi asked me.

"It is going to be super awkward Tanu." I said to her.

"What? No! You've already met mom& dad a numerous times. Mom is elated to hear you are going to stay with us for some time." She said.

Yeah... I've met her mom & dad many times. But staying in their house will be diffrent. They both are very nice people. But ofcourse the whole moving thing is too much.
.
.
.
I got down from his car and was going to take my suitcase out but ofcourse Stupid Singhania beat me to it.

He took both my suitcases then Raghav helped him with one.
"Ohh my god! Veer Singhania carrying someone's suitcase!" Mihir said fake gasping.

Then ofcourse he earned a very hard glare from Veer which made him shut up.
I giggled.

"Are you by any chance mocking me, Avni?" Mihir asked narrowing his eyes.
I was trying to supress my laughter.

"Why do you irritate him? You very well know his reaction." I said & chuckled.

"As if you were any diffrent!" Veer said and this time it was me who glared at him.

Were!

Strange how the person who I trusted the most is a almost a stranger to me now.

Times change!

As we entered his house my nostrils were hit with delicous homemade food aroma.

I grinned.

It is been years that i've entered a home with this delicous aroma!

"Mom we are home!" Tanu said and plopped on the couch of living room.

I smiled. That was the same thing I used to say entering my home when I had one.

My eyes were welling up. I blinked back my tears.

"Ritu will show you to your room." Veer said and turned towards me. When he saw me he started coming towards me but then  I turned around & followed her.

She opened the door and no doubt the room was very beautiful. Ofcourse it had to! It was The Veer Singhania's house after all.

She kept my luggage and I thanked her.
I took a shower and was drying my hair when Tanu entered my room with a smile.

"I can't believe it! Now I can come to to you anytime. I am so going to enjoy this whatever time you are here." She said and engulfed me in a hug.
I hugged her back smiling.