B A T H R O O M

It was now the end of the school year. Me, Draco, Cora and Cole stepped into the Hogwarts express. It's crazy to this that at the start of this crazy year I had no one friends here. And now I'm ending the year with My two best friends, and my boyfriend.

Draco.

We've come such a long way. When I think back to when I first met him i remembered how much I wanted to hex him until he was crying. We were so pathetic, always bickering and arguing. Everytime I think about it I laugh to myself. I remember the first time I came to Hogwarts and was sorted into slytherin. The way he taunted me for being a mudblood, thinking he was funny. Little shit. He hasn't even thought of calling me that since we became what we are.

I remember when he came into my dorm the first time I got there. When he pinned me against the wall with his hand around my throat...that was my first taste of how he was. I still get butterflies thinking about it.

When he teased me in potions, running his leg up and down mine causing me to jolt. He was such a tease back then, he still is to be honest.

I remember him getting jealous of Cedric and then bringing me to detention. That night we talked for so long. That's when I saw his true side, when we talked about love. It's taken him so long to finally come to terms with his feelings but I'm proud of him.

That time when I kissed Cedric and he ripped him away from me. He was filled with pure fury. And then when he brought me inside and then...kissed me. Our first kiss. Merlin I can remember it perfectly. That's when I knew there was something real between us. The kiss was filled with such lust and passion. I would do anything to relive it again.

And that was only the start.

The memories of us build up and up, I could really go on forever. We've been through so much together and I don't regret meeting him at all. Yes he was a pain in the ass, and still kinda is, but I love him for it.

I wouldn't change him for the world.

"Oi dummy are you coming?" Draco asked as I stood thinking outside the Hogwarts express. He held his hand out for me to take.

"Yes sorry." I smiled as I grabbed his hand and he pulled me into the train. As I looked around I realized I remembered this spot and then it clicked to me.

"Draco!" I exclaimed as he turned around to look at me with a perplexed look.

"Yeah?" He asked hesitantly.

"This is where we first met." I spoke as I eyed the surroundings. "This is where we bumped into eachother."

He looked around and and smiled. "We sure did." He spoke as he pulled me close to him and pressed his lips into mine. He instantly entered his tongue into my mouth and placed his hands on my waist. I moved my lips in sync with his, making sure to remember this moment.

As he pulled away he stared into my eyes for a moment, admiring me as I did the same. He quickly rolled his eyes and continued to pull me along with him to find a compartment. "Comr on then." He chuckled.

We all sat with eachother in a large compartment. Me, Draco, Cole, Cora and Blaise joined us and sat next to Cora of course. I still haven't told them about the curse, to be honest...

I'm scared.

I don't want to say goodbye to them, it will hurt too much. It will hurt them too much.

Cole has been with me since the start. I remember when we were kids and I first found out about my magic, he revealed to me he was the same. He was special, just like me. He helped me control it and live with it, I thought there was something wrong with me but he assured me that I was different for all the right reasons.