Chapter 43 - Emma

Callan's brows were scrunched together as he looked at me in confusion. "Of course, we won't. Emma, did you really think we would sleep with other women while we were your dominants?"

"I... well, I really didn't know what to think. I don't know how you plan on finding your slave without...you know, testing her out," I admitted. It was comforting to know that they were this adamant that having sex with others wouldn't happen.

Mateo shook his head slightly, looking almost sad. "Gorgeous. Callan is right. That won't happen. It wasn't even something we contemplated on doing."

My eyes went to Gideon to see if he had anything to say, but his mouth was pressed in a tight line as if he was refusing to speak on the matter. His hand clenched a glass of whiskey, looking angry. In other words, nothing new there. But, for some reason, him being so mysterious made me want to get to know him even more. I wanted him to open himself up to me; I just didn't know how I could make that happen.

I nodded. "I believe you. But then, how will you find your slave?"

Callan chuckled and answered a question with another question, "And how were you supposed to find a dom?"

I realized what he was getting at. I'd planned on finding a dom by strictly talking. If I felt a spark with anyone, I'd tell the guys. "Fair enough," I smiled.

"Now that that's sorted, ready to go over the list?" Mateo asked, looking too excited for his own good.

"Sure," I answered, my pulse suddenly jumped at the anxious thrill of doing so.

"Great, first of all, I want to talk about those four days a week. Even if you sleep over at one of our places tonight, we'll still start with the new week tomorrow. Right?" Callan asked.

"Do you mean if I went home with you, then I'll still spend another night alone with you this week?" I asked just to clarify.

Callan nodded.

"Okay, we can agree on that." I didn't mind that; it was smart to start the sleepover schedules each Monday anyway. New week and all that.

"Good, then let's begin. You can see on the first page, there's a set of words. Interested is pretty self-explanatory. Willing to try means there's some interest. Neutral is no interest. Hard limit will be used when you have absolutely no interest," Callan explained, and I nodded along. I'd already

read through it all and knew what they all meant. "As for experience—"

"Can I say something about that?" I cut him off. Normally, I would set a number of how experienced I was in the different activities. But that was just a waste of time.

Callan nodded.

"I've told you guys that I don't have much experience, so how about I tell you when I do have some, and when I don't say something, that's an automatic zero?" Zero literally meant zero experience.

"That'll work fine. We'll start with sexual activity," Callan stated and listed up several things I had an interest in: Fellatio, cunnilingus—just receiving, swallowing cum, hand jobs, vibrators on genitals, and other more mundane things.

When he started on more extreme things, I struggled to sit still, getting too worked up by all of this.

"How about anal sex?" Callan asked. Apparently, he was the one who would lead this meeting, which wasn't a shock. It seemed he liked to take control where he could. I kind of liked that about him.

"Interested." My answer was short because I had no idea how to talk with my heartbeat raising, and my pussy begged for attention.

"Anal plugs? Small, large, in public?"