#21 - Tickets

"So you choked slammed him to the ground, then gave him multiple punches in the nose?" I repeat the words flying out of Jungkook's mouth, as he tells me how he and Jimin were basically beating Hangyeol up.

Jungkook nods with a cute smile. "Correct!"

I then turn to the innocent looking man standing next to him. "And you slapped him across the face and kicked him in the nuts?"

Jimin pouts, listening to everything I just said and nods. "Sounds about right."

"Are you even allowed to do that?"

He scrunches his face up, glancing at Jungkook standing next to him. "No, we both got told off alot by Bang PD nim. The situation almost made it to dispatch too but he sorted it out, so luckily we got our asses saved."

"But sadly we are not supposed to beat anyone up ever again, regardless of who they are and what they've done." Jungkook huffs. "It was well deserved!"

I simply stare at them in astonishment. They defended me from that lunatic. Maybe a little bit too late, but they still did it. They still did it regardless of who they are.

Considering how famous they are that's a huge risk to take. And they took it without hesitation.

"Thank you guys." I smile up at the two of them. They smile fondly at me back, just as Namjoon walks into the room.

"What a day that was." Namjoon chuckles, ruffling his hair whilst recalling that day.

It's now Sunday morning, my first night sleeping in Bangtan's home whilst actually knowing that I am, and not being unconscious.

To be honest, it wasn't very comfortable.

Not the bed, the bed was lovely. But this hip wound just ruined everything. I can't move to sleep on my side without being in pain, so I just stay on my back the whole time.

Also my leg isn't exactly getting any better, from when Hangyeol kicked it. Jin did look at it and he said it wasn't broken or fractured, just a little bruised.

Yoongi was even about to sleep in the chair next to my bed, so he would be with me where he could 'protect me' as he said. But I told him not to, and that I would be fine.

He even said himself that no-one knows of the BTS house's location except for the important people. And I'm sure none of them would be sasaengs.

"So, the plan for today: we have rehearsal to go to, and that'll be for around 2-3 hours. Obviously you can't come because...well you know." Yoongi indicates to my wound whilst sitting next to me on the bed.

"Jin hyung said that it would be okay for you to get up however, other than just going to the bathroom."

I frown, looking at my hands brought on my lap. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a walking stick or something.

"But not that much, I know what you're thinking." Yoongi chuckles down at myself thinking of the consequences.

"We brought you a wheelchair!" Jungkook says excitedly. "Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung should be bringing it, but I don't know where they are."

"Probably messing around with it." Namjoon shrugs. "Which I would've expected from you two," he points at him and Jimin. "But it isn't, which is extremely odd."

My shoulder slump. Maybe a wheelchair will be fun to be in? Or extremely boring that I can't walk around on my own two feet. I'm pretty sure my ass is going to start to hurt from sitting around all the time.

The said two boys then appear in the doorway, and it's exactly how I expected to see them.

Taehyung is sat in the wheelchair, giggling with a huge box-smile spread on his face. And Hoseok is behind him, also with a smile on his face and he wheels him into the room.