27

• 27 - BAD BLOOD •
You are all at the stage of finding your self worth.

| Kendra's POV |

"Oh! Kendra noona Where is Raiden hyung?" Cliff asked when I entered the kitchen to grab some water. I furrowed my brows.

"I don't know." I answered as I walk towards the cabinet where they keep their glass are and go to the refrigerator to pour myself some water. I'm so thirsty.

"Eh? He's looking for you earlier. Luana noona said you're at the library though." the son of Hermes stated.

I look at him with a brow raised. "I never been at the library earlier since me, Juliane and Naomi go there yesterday." I answered making him confused. I chuckles and gently shook my head. Looks like Luana fooled the son of Zeus to help me how pleasant.

| Raiden's POV |

"Who are you?"

I snap from my own thoughts when the woman asked the same question to me. She's beautiful and tall with a white dress hugging her body. She looks young but definitely older than me.

"Raiden, from Semideus Academy." I answered plainly while looking at her. I don't feel any danger around her however I can say she's not an Arcadian. I saw her eyes look at the book on my hands and I notice how shock flash through her face in a split second.

She then cleared her throat. "How did you find this section?" she asked curiously.  At first my mind goes blank. I myself can't really remember how I get in here until a loud noise echoes in my mind. Right, it's because of the noise.

"I heard a loud thud around here and-- I just found myself in this section." I answered honestly though my expression stayed blank.

"A thud?" she frown in confusion. An eerie silence envelope us until a mewl of a cat break it. The woman's eyes quickly turn to the same snow furred cat sitting atop the piles of books. I look at the cat when it jump down to the floor and walk towards the shadows of nowhere.

"May I know... whom child are you?" the woman ask me, now her eyes shows care and concerned all of a sudden.

"Zeus." I simply answered though I quickly ask her the question that keeps lingering my mind before she can even speak. "Who are you? Why.. what's with that cat?"

"I'm Sowon, the keeper of this library. The cat--" she looks at the where the cat go awhile ago before returning her gaze to me. "It's been here since I get here but I know you can tell that there's something from that cat." the woman spoke as she walk closer to me. Her feet tops the floor so lightly. She stop beside me and gently get the book from my hands. "Do you know what book this is?"

I shook my head. "It only says 'run away' at the first page." I said.

"This book tells everything that this section symbolized. The Magic Island." Sowon stated as she sat at a pile of books. She looks at me when she notice I didn't moved an inch. "Why don't you sit?"

"I need to go." I simply said and about to go when her words stop me.

"Oh, you sound like your father."

I quickly turn towards her and I can feel my eyes flashing gold. "I'm nothing like him." I hissed.

"But you do act like him. Cold with that annoying blank or scowl on your face. Aura with full authority and dominance though I can also feel the playfulness. Really do like Zeus. You're really his son." she listed while nodding at herself.