Chapter 12: LQ

Mew POV

Last night was amazing. My plan is so lit. I also want to give credits to Techno. He helped me with my plan. Yes, it was planned. I just played drunkard. What makes me more happy is when I saw Gulf that he's really worried about me and not just that its the first time that he smiled genuinely to me.

Actually we didn't do it yet. All that happens was kissing, sucking and licking. I know were both not ready yet to that matter. And most importantly I don't want to hurt him. I need to make more research first on how to do it.

We're on a meeting and I just can't take my eyes off him. I wanted to kiss him now. He kicked my foot under the table.

"Stop staring. You're so obvious." he told me almost whispering. I just make a silent laughed.

He told me that we should just keep this a secret to avoid awkwardness. I didn't want to keep this as a secret actually but he keeps on pleading me. So I have no choice but to agree.

When the meeting was over. I go straight to my office. He is just following my footsteps but speak after sometime.

"Sir you have another meeting to attend." I looked back and frown. This is why I don't want to keep this a secret. I hate it when he address me as "sir."

"Cancel it." he simply nodded. He look tensed. Maybe he already noticed that I'm mad. I just kept silent until we're in the office. He's just staring at me. I think he's still thinking of what to do.

"Babe! Khor tot na. Why are you mad at me? I thought we already talked about this." I ignore him. He sit on my lap. And brush our nose together. "Khor tot na!" damn! How can I not forgive him if he's acting like this.

I just nodded. He's smiling widely now. I love his smile its breath taking.

"Let me locked the door first." he smirk.

"Already."

"Deik dii" I ruffled his hair.

I got startled when he kiss me first cause usually its me who initiates the kiss.

"I love you babe!" he told me after pulling back. I never thought that he can be this clingy to me but I liked it.

"I love you too." we were about to kiss again when we heard a knock.

"let's just ignore it." I told Gulf. We kissed again.

"Mew are you there? Its me Art." the guy from the other side of the door shouted.

Gulf pulled back immediately after hearing that and frown at me.

"I didn't know that you have a visitor." he told me still frowning.

"I don't know he's coming." I tried to reason out. He instantly get up on my lap.

"Babe!" I tried to pull him back. But he moves away.

"I will go outside just tell me if you're done talking to your... ex." I shook my head.

"How many times do I need to tell you that he is not my ex. We're just friends."

"Okay." he sarcastically stated.

Damn! I'm bad shot again.

"Mew the door is locked. What are you doing there?" Shia! I'm pissed. What does he want from me? Gulf throw me a death glare first before finally opening the door. He's so mad at me right now. Seems like I won't get a strawberry and lollipop from him today.

"What are you doing here?" Art immediately ask Gulf as soon as he saw him. It caused Gulf to frown even more.

"It's you who should I ask. What are you doing here?" he sounded angry.

Art just eyed him for awhile and divert his attention to me.

"Mew are you busy? Let's have lunch. My treat." he stated happily.

"He can't." Gulf said.

"And who are you to restrain him?"

"Mew tell him. Who am I?" Gulf stated with a smirk.

"My assistant is right Art, I can't. I still have a meeting to attend."

Gulf looks so shocked with what I have said. I saw how he closed his fist. He seems really angry. I'm now wondering what did I do wrong this time. Not after 15 seconds he left us and closed the door with the loud thud.

Damn! Yeah I get it now. Maybe he's expecting that I will told Art about our relationship. I tap my forehead a multiple times. Why didn't I do that? Fuck Mew you're stupid. I cursed myself.

"Mew shall we?" Art spoke again.

"I'm really sorry Art but I'm not available. I will go to my meeting now." l left him not even waiting for his reply. I lied to him cause I badly need to console Gulf. I need to explain to him. And of course I hate to see him sad, he must be happy with me always.

I can't find him. Where does he go? I heard a noise on the bathroom. So I immediately go there. And I'm stunned... I think I will be a murderer now.

Kao and Gulf is kissing.

"Fuck you!" that's all I utter after punching Kao straight to the face. I eyed Gulf and he's pale now. Its his first time seeing me like this cause I'm usually calm and sweet especially on him.

"Me... w le ...t me ex... pla... in." he nervously told me.

"Let's talk about this at home. And you! You're fired."

I drag Gulf and hold his hand tightly. You can never escape from me.

A/N:

I love the possessiveness, lol