𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"You guys know that you can just turn on the light switch, right?"

Tsukishima found himself sitted in the middle of their club room with the torch on his teammates' phones pointed right at him.

Their practice ended late for the preparation of their upcoming tournament that the sun already set by the time they stepped out of the gym.

Tsukishima just wanted to go home right away, take a warm bath, and maybe eat some strawberry cake when he gets home. But as soon as he stepped in their club room, he was forced to stay by being tackled by Nishinoya and Tanaka on the ground with the phone lights almost blinding him.

"Because I'm the bad cop and you're under interrogation."

The voice came from behind him and he can tell that it came from Tanaka even without turning around.

"Tanaka-san! I wanna be a bad cop too!"

"Aren't you too short to be a bad cop? You know any criminal can just step on you."

"Pfft."

"Shut up, Saltyshima! Not you too, Yamaguchi!!"

"Can't we just all go home? It's getting really late and I hate it when it's dark in here."

"Don't worry, Asahi. We'll walk you home."

Suga reassure his fellow third year with a smile while pointing his flashlight on the taller guy.

"Suga~"

"I don't know if it's just me but I'm suddenly seeing Jesus holding an angel's hand right now."

"Yup. I see it too."

"Ah! Daichi-san will be the captain because he's the captain and he looks like a captain who yells at everyone and dies first in the next movie."

Even from the dark, Hinata instantly regretted his words as he felt the piercing glare from their captain across the room. That instantly shut him up.

"Let's just get down to business. Who were you with during lunch earlier?"

Daichi started the questioning right away because even though it was his idea to make them stay, it wasn't on his plan to be this chaotic. Again.

"Ah. Yamaguchi."

"That's not what Iㅡ"

"Who were you walking with along the hallway the other day?"

Kageyama suddenly interjected his own curiousity from what they saw that day.

"Oh so now The King cares about me. How nice of you to suddenly show any interest for your servants, your highness."

"I'm not, you littleㅡ"

"He doesn't want to answer it so that means he's cheating on Yamaguchi! I told you he's cheating on Yamaguchi!!"

"Huuh?"

"Yamaguchi! I saw Tsukishima walking with another girl! He's cheating on you!!"

Hinata shook the confused Yamaguchi beside him by his shoulders. Telling him of everything he saw with Kageyama that day.

"Wait! You two are dating?!"

"So when you said that you have a girlfriend..."

"IT WAS YAMAGUCHI?!!!!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya exclaimed together in disbelief.

"Wait. Whatㅡ"

"But we just saw you having lunch with a girl earlier! Daichi and Asahi saw it too!!"

Suga shifted back and forth between Asahi and Daichi before returning his attention to the ever bitter expression that Tsukishima have.

"Oh right. We saw you eating lunch by the bench withㅡ"

"SEE?!! I TOLD YOU HE'S CHEATING! BREAK UP WITH HIM ALREADY, YAMAGUCHI!!"

"G-guys, it's not what you thinkㅡ Tsukkiiii~"

Yamaguchi whined at his bestfriend who is now being bombarded by their seniors wirh questions about their relationship which the younger one shot an irritated look here and there.

"It's okay. You two don't need to hide it from now on."

Tanaka gave his blessing to Tsukishima with a pat on his shoulder.

"We'll still accept you as our brothers. Sorry, Yamaguchi. I mean you as our sister."

Nishinoya flashed a grin and a thumbs up at Yamaguchi who's face is all red due to the embarrassment.

"Guys. We're really notㅡ help me out here Tsukki!!!"

-----

Meanwhile...

"Huh? I wonder why Kei-kun haven't sent a message yet..."

Y/N checked her phone again as soon as she stepped out of the shower to see if Kei's practice already ended. Unfortunately, the last conversation they have is him leaving her on seen when she messaged him that she'll go home first 3 hours ago.

"Maybe they went out to eat buns again. I want one too~"

She plopped down on her bed, relaxing at the comforts of the soft mattress while thinking about how her boyfriend is finally hanging out with his friends. And that made her proud of him.

xx