Authos not and Introduction

Authors not :
Before you start reading. If you came here from Chapters interactive stories. You dont have to read it here. I'm busy with writing so that the story here is the same as on chapters. If you didnt have chapters. Please read the story here. And i like to know what you think about it. 

It is my first story ever writing. Second , English is not my first language. So here by i apologize for mistakes in writing as in the gramatics. 

_________________________________________
Introduction

My name is Vlinder and i'm 18 years old. I live in a place in the Netherlands called Aerdenhout. A couple of weeks ago graduated highschool.  My father has his own company and my mother works for the same company as well. My mother is originaly from the United states. But she never talked about it. Maybe she have bad memories there. Because i dont know what to study , i have decide to wait a year. And go to America to introduce myself to my grandparents. I dont know if they accept me. But time will tell. 

If they dont want to know me. Then not. How painfull it is. But it is there loss. And i'm going to travel through America then. I have a visum for three months. But I can stay longer i think. When i was born my mother told my dad that she want me to have a double nationality. 

When I told my mother about it, she was worried about it. But she accept it because she knew how important it was for me. So with the help from my mom I booked a ticket to Montana because my family is from there. So after I arrive in Montana, I wil travel to a place called Harlowton. That is where my mother grew up. And from there I will see. My mother told me they are living for generations in this small town. So they would be there. So i hope everything goes how i want it to be. 

So the story will begin!!